4. Friend Invite
5. Repeat 4 times
6. Boom. Raid party.

Yur Welcum
---
X360 GT: AlphaUltima
PSN ID: AlphusUltimus
#2AejadukaPosted 7/31/2014 10:23:00 PM
Is this what's called... "Making friends"?
---
3DS FC: 4742 6103 9257
#3B_COWPosted 7/31/2014 10:24:44 PM
I wish it worked like this in real life :(
---
Some people say cucumbers taste better pickled.
#4SterlingFoxPosted 7/31/2014 10:26:30 PM
AlphusUltimus posted...
2. Meet cool guys

So how do you do that without being able to even talk to them? There's no voice chat or text chat.
---
My GTA Online Deathmatch, "The Lost of Us"
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/doctor-jack/games/gtav/jobs
#5r3flexxPosted 7/31/2014 10:30:21 PM
God forbid any of you go on gamefaqs and find people.

Seriously. Once most of our community is at a high level, do you realize how many raid topics there will be? Be happy you've found such an active community and USE IT. Can't speak for all the other people though who just buy the game and have no real means of finding a raid party.
---
GT: rIIIflexx 2079 7519 4210
#6Death_LingererPosted 7/31/2014 10:30:24 PM
LMAO like the guy above me said, there's NO VOICE OR TEXT CHAT. Apparently Bungie doesn't want us making new friends on their game.
#7SterlingFoxPosted 7/31/2014 10:42:09 PM(edited)
r3flexx posted...
God forbid any of you go on gamefaqs and find people.

Seriously. Once most of our community is at a high level, do you realize how many raid topics there will be? Be happy you've found such an active community and USE IT. Can't speak for all the other people though who just buy the game and have no real means of finding a raid party.

The community is active, but most of the people on gamefaqs are *** holes.
Just for example, look at all the selfish people saying they like and support the idea to have no matchmaking on the grounds that it doesn't affect them. Basically, the decision doesn't affect them at all, just their peers. And so they're not just indifferent to it, but rather they're HAPPY that their peers will suffer.
Their response is literally "Hey, **** all my peers and every other player. I'm glad that they're being negatively effected by this. This decision doesn't benefit me in anyway, but I support it because it negatively impacts other people."

Not really the type of people you'd want watching your back, even in a video game.
---
My GTA Online Deathmatch, "The Lost of Us"
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/doctor-jack/games/gtav/jobs
#8Extreme_lightPosted 7/31/2014 10:43:42 PM
There are many solutions to the no matchmaking issue. But logic don't exist on GameFAQs for those solutions to be recognize. Of course Bungie still should had added a ranked matchmaking at least.

SterlingFox posted...
AlphusUltimus posted...
2. Meet cool guys

So how do you do that without being able to even talk to them? There's no voice chat or text chat.

Message them. Actually got a couple guys through two different Strike mission. Not too difficult.
---
Afraid I'm going to have to kick some asses. It's my Destiny
"The world we purport to know is ever changing, ending as we speak."
#9TheTrillTexanPosted 8/1/2014 12:28:25 AM
I like how all the beards here are berating others for being friendless losers.

Its so ass backwards. You lifers are so used to "making friends" in the totally artificial way of just collecting warm bodies from grouping topics on message boards to the point you have 137 "friends" that youve forgotten what making friends is.

Somehow its the people that want to talk to others in game and meet people in a more dynamic way across the game world that are foreveralone.jpg here.

I prefer to have meaningful friendships with people I like rather than a bunch of superficial faux buddy crap thats little more than playing with randoms with the added ability to accomodate the Facebook friends list complex.

"I got 94 friends from GameFAQs, you only got 12 playing games? What are you, some loser that has to go on the internet to make friends?"- A GameFAQs poster
#10StrongBlackVinePosted 8/1/2014 12:32:14 AM
TheTrillTexan posted...
I like how all the beards here are berating others for being friendless losers.

Its so ass backwards. You lifers are so used to "making friends" in the totally artificial way of just collecting warm bodies from grouping topics on message boards to the point you have 137 "friends" that youve forgotten what making friends is.

Somehow its the people that want to talk to others in game and meet people in a more dynamic way across the game world that are foreveralone.jpg here.

I prefer to have meaningful friendships with people I like rather than a bunch of superficial faux buddy crap thats little more than playing with randoms with the added ability to accomodate the Facebook friends list complex.

"I got 94 friends from GameFAQs, you only got 12 playing games? What are you, some loser that has to go on the internet to make friends?"- A GameFAQs poster

You sound butthurt. Try some salve.