This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"Oh yeah?! If that was in the game the data mining would have found it STUPID!1!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. "Oh yeah?! If that was in the game the data mining would have found it STUPID!1!
1 year ago#1
Yep. You're absolutely right. Every single last minute intricate detail about the game was revealed through data mining.

They didn't find anything for a third subclass? WELL THEN IT DOESN'T EXIST
Where's the data they mined for the raids Bungie talks about?! THEY MUST NOT EXIST

Gee, I wonder, if maybe Bungie didn't have all the data in the Beta, because it's THE MOTHERF***ING BETA.

Maybe the full, day one release copy, will have things that weren't included in a locked off portion of a portion of the game?

No? Oh yeah, you can't argue with stupid people. It's a universal law.
---
PSN: Sky Witness
You will not come between Sky Witness and his second skin.
1 year ago#2
I don't believe this post exists...
---
Favorite RPG ever = Star Ocean: The Second Story on PSX
1 year ago#3
You can't be serious.
---
Afraid I'm going to have to kick some asses. It's my Destiny
"The world we purport to know is ever changing, ending as we speak."
1 year ago#4
Whoa. Dude. :D
---
Happiness is a byproduct of function, purpose, and conflict; those who seek happiness for itself seek victory without war.
1 year ago#5
Well the opposite side of the argument is we have no information on it but I WANT TO BELIEVE IT EXISTS. xD
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
1 year ago#6
@Valentino16 aaaaaaand relax :)
1 year ago#7
Data mining a pre-launch build can really go both ways. Im satisfied with the confirmed content either way, but im hoping for surprises.
---
Happiness is a byproduct of function, purpose, and conflict; those who seek happiness for itself seek victory without war.
1 year ago#8
The funny thing is that data mining can go either way. Sometimes stuff is missing because you're right, it was just a beta and it all might not be there and other times planned content is found in the code, but it simply exists in the games coding. Like mentioned of a third raid boss was found in Borderlands 2 called "Crystaloferous the Invincible," yet nothing ever came of that.
1 year ago#9
Your right TC!

All Hail TC!
---
PSN: X-WilDLucK-X
Join the Destiny "GameFaqs" group today!
1 year ago#10
Sorry to burst your bubble but a Beta is as goods as a final build as you can't make client of a software w/o revealing pretty much all content. Add to that that they also datamined the companion app and chances are good that we know exactly what we get.

They might still add some stuff but anything significant is unlikely given the time. The game is just weeks away from going golden.

The data mining is also backed by everything past the Beta we've seen in the recent time be it gear, locations, etc.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. "Oh yeah?! If that was in the game the data mining would have found it STUPID!1!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived