ESB Training Minigame/ kickback

#1cynicalundeadPosted 2/27/2013 8:15:33 PM
Does anyone know how to complete the Training minigame? I know you have to hit the left ramp to open the Star Wars door near the center/top of the playfield, but once you get there what are the controls? Is it left trigger, right trigger, and down on the left stick?

There are like 25+ modes in this, and it is pretty overwhelming to learn them all. Also how do you activate kickback? Thanks for your help.
#2pookiejinPosted 2/28/2013 7:42:28 AM
The light saber and drone training minigame took me a few tried to figure out but its easy once u learn. The thing about these pinball games us the use of the launch/A button. When the drone is In the middle space just hold the A button to parry. When its left press the left flipper then hold the A button. Same for the right side.there may not be a parry animation but you'll know you correctly parried as a number bonus will pop up. I think 5 correct parries will complete the level and get u an achievement.
#3pookiejinPosted 2/28/2013 7:44:38 AM
I think the kickbacks are attached to ramp combos. The kickback bonus flashes sometimes on the board but I'm not 100%as to what sets them off either
#4LacklePosted 3/2/2013 7:50:14 AM
For the kickbacks you have to spell LANDO on the lanes. After you do that you have a few seconds to hit one of the ramps (right ramp for right kickback and left for left). Once you have both kickbacks if you spell LANDO again you have to shoot both ramps to get the ballsaver.