Alphamon -New

Armor
Magnamon X (confirmed playable)
Magnamon -New

Unknown:
Don't Known its name, its like snow lady
#22The_CPoCPosted 4/21/2013 6:58:56 AM
kuroi_shinigami posted...
Is Renamon and its digivolution line confirmed to be in?

Not as far as I know. They could have a chance, though, considering that (at least from what I heard) most of the new Digimon picked for DeCode were plucked from a poll that was taken by costumers of the first version of Re:Digitize. On the other hand... is Renamon as popular in Japan as she is in the West? If she is, I think she has a good shot.

Honestly, I'm hoping against hope to see some Hybrid Digimon like Kazemon and Ranamon. It seems like Hybrid Digimon never get represented in video games (with the exception of Agunimon and some of his forms, though even that's rare).
---
Official Adam Warlock of the Marvel vs Capcom 3 boards
#23SOLDIER_BankaiPosted 4/21/2013 4:37:37 PM
The_CPoC posted...
Another new Digimon, and this one isn't JUST a previously existing Digimon that wasn't in the first version of Re:Digitize, but an actual, newly created Digimon! I'm not sure if his name is LastTyrannomon or RustTyrannomon, as the kana can be translated either way, and either one can make sense. He's a Mega level Digimon. Here's an image: http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/yatagami_rinne/imgs/2/8/2892af49.jpg

:O

That's awesome!
#24ritzbitz8Posted 4/21/2013 11:37:54 PM
right now, according to Avenue's list, we have 38 new Digimon. That's only about half of what will be added so Renamon and others could still have a shot.

Also worth noting that not all of those Digimon on the list could be obtainable like the Demon Lords, BlackGrowlmon, etc. In the first game there were some recolors like a yellow WarGrowlmon, but they weren't obtainable.
#25The_CPoCPosted 4/22/2013 10:03:44 AM(edited)
A better look at the scan with Rust/LastTyrannomon, as well as Alphamon: http://i.imgur.com/iOkkyNN.jpg

It's too bad it has such an atrocious watermark...

Oh, and don't mind the small thing with Plutomon at the bottom left corner. That's for Digimon Crusader, so it's unrelated to Decode.
---
#26OnyxSeedPosted 4/22/2013 11:10:46 AM
Honestly, I'm hoping against hope to see some Hybrid Digimon like Kazemon and Ranamon. It seems like Hybrid Digimon never get represented in video games (with the exception of Agunimon and some of his forms, though even that's rare).

That would be awesome!

They could even add some off those Digimon without the need of a "Hybrid"-Level, since Agunimon and Lobomon have a complete Line which could be "translated" into the normal levels.

Strabimon (Rookie) -> Lobomon (Champion) -> KendoGarurumon (Ultimate ) -> MagnaGarurumon (Mega).

Same with Agunimon:

Flamemon (Rookie) -> Agunimon (Champion) -> Burning Greymon (Ultimate ) -> EmperorGreymon (Mega).

Maybe even Susanoomon, same deal as Omnimon. But thats all just wishful thinking, I bet no Digimons from Frontier will be added :(

RustTyrannomon looks good, i like the idea of a broken warrior who lost his own self on his merciless way to become stronger. Maybe he is a natural carrier of the X-Antobody, because of his overall look and the glowing green orb und his lower chest.

Alphamoon looks awesome as always, i cant wait to see the artworks of this two :)
#27lulzacePosted 4/26/2013 7:10:56 PM
in the scan w/ alphamon whats the black thing w/ the red cape in the lower left corner?
---
Official Kyuubi No Kitsune of the SMT IV Boards.
Plz let SMTxFE Hito-Shura have Freikugel!
#28The_CPoCPosted 4/27/2013 2:20:14 AM
lulzace posted...
in the scan w/ alphamon whats the black thing w/ the red cape in the lower left corner?

Plutomon. But that tiny section has nothing to do with Decode. It's just a little news blurb about Digimon Crusader, which is a mobile phone game.
---
#29lulzacePosted 4/28/2013 3:06:51 PM
I can read Q-Q i just never saw it before Y u no think i read QQQQQQQQQQQQq
---
#30lulzacePosted 4/29/2013 10:40:06 PM
^ that was a joke post btw
---