Secret Level?

#1360addict223Posted 4/8/2013 7:23:35 AM
Is anytone else here having trouble accessing the secret levels in this game? If not, how did you access them?
---
---
"You and me are going on a car ride to hell...and you're riding shotgun."-The Hobo
#2spikethedevilPosted 4/10/2013 5:18:22 AM
What secret levels?
---
A garbage pod!? Its a smegging garbage pod!
#3pikmintaroPosted 4/11/2013 1:13:55 PM
I'll just copy and paste from here.

http://www.gamefront.com/slender-the-arrival-easter-eggs-secrets-guide/

"Secret Glitch Level
To find a strange secret level, load Part 1: Prologue or start a New Game. Follow these steps:

1. Check out the swing set to the left of the house. A small message will appear.
2. Enter the house and play the piano until a message appears.
3. Turn on the radio, located in the back room behind the garage.
4. Grab the flashlight.
5. Walk outside and look on the post across the street to find a missing person’s flyer.
6. When you get near the flyer, you’ll immediately die. It might take several tries to get this event to occur.

Back at the Main Menu, choose to start a New Game, and get ready for something totally different.

A message will appear: “I’m lost. Can you find me?”
You’ll be able to explore the house in this glitched state. Don’t give up, there are three iterations to the stage. And they’re all surprisingly creepy."

I think you also need the newest update.
---
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13"
#4spikethedevilPosted 4/13/2013 11:12:10 AM
Ill give it a try but it seems far-fetched.
---
A garbage pod!? Its a smegging garbage pod!
#5pikmintaroPosted 4/13/2013 11:44:56 AM
It does work I did it yesterday.
---
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13"