The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

anyone with 100% completion? help? (spoilers, natch)

#1valcfieldPosted 4/6/2013 11:38:44 AM
i've got:

all stars
all cards
every buyable item i know of (including 4th heart)
full inventory in the ruins of whatever (diablo style inventory)
every achievement
beaten all the card decks of dual twin

still only 99.1% when i finish game (fyi, diablo inventory pieces are apparently worth .1% each, at least the last three were..).

thoughts? maybe there was a way to save Kaeris ;)
#2inervyPosted 4/6/2013 1:55:07 PM
Did you earn 50,000+ glis?
#3CellSplitterPosted 4/6/2013 2:57:13 PM
I was at 98.2% completion after all steam achievements on my second play through, which includes 50,000 glis and 30/30 stars + 23/23 cards, as well as beating the card champion and getting the off-ones such as takoyaki, sniper, and dodgeball.

Really not sure what I'm missing that I'd be at such a low percentage despite supposedly getting everything.

An unlockable in-game achievement window would have been nice, such as after beating the final boss. Could have even been another item to unlock and evolve right at the end. Already uninstalled the game since I have 100% steam achievements though, so I don't particularly care that much anymore. Perhaps I'll try to get a 100% run if they do something like that - does it even change anything about the ending, or is it just for show?
#4inervyPosted 4/6/2013 3:09:20 PM
I just completed my card collection (and all the other Steam achievements CellSplitter mentioned) but got a 98.2%. I see some people at the Steam discussion saying that they had 99.1% so there maybe something else.
#5xpiritflarePosted 4/6/2013 3:11:52 PM
I'm at 99.1% as well
The only thing I could possibly think of is getting to max level, if that is within reach of course.
---
Yeah. "I'm going to turn back time an hour. It'll take about an hour." - AnnaBananaa
#6valcfield(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 3:58:50 PM
my 99.1% includes 50k gil. i actually went up to 100k thinking that might make a dif (thought 99.99 may be max, its not) so that's not part of it. agree that level max may be part of it.. has there been a nonsteam achievement for levels that people have run across? i think i'm level 16 and haven't seen it.

i also suppose there could be non steam achievements for beating zephyros or the undead king without taking damage. the former seems possible, the latter, hopefully not the case as that would be a bit crazy (for me at least)
#7valcfield(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 4:53:00 PM
followup notes:

if there is a max level award, its beyond 20, which was my limit of what i'd test grind ;)

item counter goes beyond 100 (thought i'd fill up on 99 potions, see if that did anything, but yea, you can go over 99)

also, a bit odd that there's bronze and silver armor but no gold? granted, subverting rpg cliches is the name of the game but.
#8xpiritflarePosted 4/6/2013 5:09:24 PM
valcfield posted...
followup notes:

if there is a max level award, its beyond 20, which was my limit of what i'd test grind ;)

item counter goes beyond 100 (thought i'd fill up on 99 potions, see if that did anything, but yea, you can go over 99)

also, a bit odd that there's bronze and silver armor but no gold? granted, subverting rpg cliches is the name of the game but.

Well I thought it'd be 20 as that's already more than enough and it's nice round number.
If it's not level (which is already a reach) for that last percent and you've tested items and gold ,then I really have no idea, 100% might as well be a myth
---
Yeah. "I'm going to turn back time an hour. It'll take about an hour." - AnnaBananaa
#9valcfield(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 5:12:13 PM
indeed, considered the idea there's no such thing as well. someone claimed to have gotten it on steam (though the post is mildly ambiguous, they may just be referring to steam achievements); i posted a followup asking for clarification/tips.

it is possible the game logs some random things like glis that are hidden in barrels etc., or even some of the flavor text, but doubtful... not to mention in my scouring i'd be shocked to see i'd missed any at that point.

still think no damage on last boss is a possibility, but not one i'm trying for in the near future ;)
#10ChromaticAngelPosted 4/7/2013 9:56:59 AM
Evoland 1 had a max level achievement, but it was level 10.
---
"The easiest way to stop piracy is ... by giving those people a service that's better than what they're receiving from the pirates." ~ Gabe Newell.