AC 4 comes with demo of AC 5!

#1terrysmay04Posted 3/4/2013 11:29:15 AM
Can't wait. But I hear the REALLY good one is going to be #7. which should be coming out in time for Christmas.
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#2bobbyrkPosted 3/4/2013 11:46:38 AM
Yeah, where's your source?
---
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.
#3Gobey6Posted 3/4/2013 11:50:08 AM
I'm his source

Clearly he's making a joke
---
"You're never too young to have a Vietnam flashback." --- Gamertag: Gobey6
#4terrysmay04(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 12:08:32 PM
Gobey6 posted...
I'm his source

clearly

i think its sad that this game franchise, which I really enjoyed, has been transformed into a cookie cutter game that is remade twice a year.

I hide my pain through humor
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#5darkdawneePosted 3/4/2013 12:11:11 PM
troll!!
---
i like frogs
#6Gobey6Posted 3/4/2013 12:16:56 PM
terrysmay04 posted...
Gobey6 posted...
I'm his source

clearly

i think its sad that this game franchise, which I really enjoyed, has been transformed into a cookie cutter game that is remade twice a year.

I hide my pain through humor

Yeah man I get where you're coming from...

I'm hopeful tho... I feel like even tho the game comes out every year they're pretty impressive still... I've been let down by the last two games... But I still enjoyed them... 3 more so than revelations, I just felt like 3 wasn't was it should have been... But the foundations for an excellent game were definitely there...

If 3 could be a beta for what 4 should turn out like I'll be happy...
The setting in itself excites me and I do think Ubisoft listens to it's fans and knows the critiques of 3...

Hopefully this can be like the leap from AC 3 that AC2 and brotherhood were from AC1...

And maybe they can take next year off to really invigorate the series instead of making another revelations lol...

Only time will tell man
---
"You're never too young to have a Vietnam flashback." --- Gamertag: Gobey6
#7joshua_nashPosted 3/4/2013 12:40:17 PM
terrysmay04 posted...
Can't wait. But I hear the REALLY good one is going to be #7. which should be coming out in time for Christmas.

to be truthful #7 isn't that good the mission were you have to Assassinate Santa and rudolph without being seeing is a pain cause rudy's got a very shiny nose and everywhere he goes it glows, #8 which will be out on 12/31/13 is super badass or so i hear
---
GT: joshua nash
#8Hybrid2002Posted 3/4/2013 7:48:48 PM
8 is garbage and you know it. brother and sister assassin, adjoined at the arms? are you kidding me? 3 hidden blades and 4 feet. sounds like a blast
---
my social security number is 323548821. Enjoy
#9joshua_nashPosted 3/5/2013 6:04:26 AM
Hybrid2002 posted...
8 is garbage and you know it. brother and sister assassin, adjoined at the arms? are you kidding me? 3 hidden blades and 4 feet. sounds like a blast

i thought the adjoined assassin thing was going to be in 9 which will be out on 1/1/14, but i could be wrong
---
GT: joshua nash
#10seedz252Posted 3/5/2013 7:17:43 AM
Guys
, guys

You're
All wrong. 7,8,9 are all gonna be with a dog assassins and hit team of mischievous cats. With help from the assassin turkey from number 3

Nobody ever suspects the dog.
---
"So the new Jets logo is blue and white and has a maple leaf in the middle. Yeah, good luck winning anything with that." -- DownGoesBrown