The first treasure map.

#1projectpat72988Posted 10/29/2013 3:10:19 PM
Was the treasure in the opening area? Im thinking it was and I read the map wrong and assumed once I got on ship I could sail right to it. Now I can't find that area on the map...can you not go back? Was the treasure even there?
#2Undying_WillPosted 10/29/2013 3:12:54 PM
It was in the back of the cave directly behind where you get the map.
---
~Remember, if a stranger offers you candy, take it. It could be the last piece you get!!!~
GT: Xbox: Undying Will31 / PSN: Krilgeta
#3trojjanhorsePosted 10/29/2013 3:13:13 PM
it is there, but you can go back to it later on.
#4KoonezPosted 10/29/2013 3:13:27 PM
the treasure was like 6000r, it was right near the place you got the map.
---
PSN - Koontez
#5projectpat72988(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 3:15:26 PM
trojjanhorse posted...

How? I cant see it anywhere on my map. DId you go back?
#6KoonezPosted 10/29/2013 3:19:43 PM
you should be able to go back after you get your own ship i guess.
---
PSN - Koontez
#7knightofavalonPosted 10/29/2013 3:20:17 PM
projectpat72988 posted...
trojjanhorse posted...

after you're done in the prologue you can go back. if you synchronized the viewpoints you can simply fast travel to it. you'll find a cave close to that beach area and the treasure will be inside it.
---
Trust your technolust
#8SuperVegito2487Posted 10/29/2013 3:22:37 PM
...i STILL cant find it.. got an image from IGN, cant find a location fitting it..

i can only find the rest of a skeleton, not the "partially covered rock" they describe..

its INFURIATING...
---
Adam Savage: LET'S PILLAGE
Tory Bellici: I don't think that's legal in California
#9projectpat72988(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 3:28:44 PM
knightofavalon posted...
trojjanhorse posted...

after you're done in the prologue you can go back. if you synchronized the viewpoints you can simply fast travel to it. you'll find a cave close to that beach area and the treasure will be inside it.

I think ive completed the prologue. Which area of the map should it be in like near Havanah I mean? So far all I see is undiscovered places. I did go all the viewpoints there though.
#10knightofavalonPosted 10/29/2013 7:43:19 PM(edited)
knightofavalon posted...
trojjanhorse posted...

I think ive completed the prologue. Which area of the map should it be in like near Havanah I mean? So far all I see is undiscovered places. I did go all the viewpoints there though.

if you haven't found it yet, it's cape bonavista. look to the west of cuba, you will find a nook that leads sort of inland, like a bay, and there you have the starting area. zoom in and you may find the viewpoints to fast travel to. coordinates! i keep forgetting about them xD it's 179, 593
---
Trust your technolust