Stede Bonnet's outfit is SWEET.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
  3. Stede Bonnet's outfit is SWEET.
3 years ago#1
Seriously. I was wearing Capt. Morgans outfit up until I got Stede Bonnet's, but I couldn't stand the stockings on Capt. Morgan' outfit, and I hated how the coat had 3 splits which made it look weird when running (though awesome when on a boat).

Stede Bonnet's outfit is AWESOME.
Sh'ma Yisroel atem k'rovim hayom l'milchama al oyvechem al yerech levavchem al tiru al techabezu v'al tartzu mip'nehem.
3 years ago#2
Where do you get it?
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job.
Making sure it's crowded when you get there is.
3 years ago#3
Amazon pre-order or CEs (almost any CE).
Sh'ma Yisroel atem k'rovim hayom l'milchama al oyvechem al yerech levavchem al tiru al techabezu v'al tartzu mip'nehem.
3 years ago#4
th3warr1or posted...

Darn.. I have the dumb GameStop edition. I wish I would have preordered from amazon but I didn't even think of it. The Captain Morgan outfit was a letdown :(.
3 years ago#5
Veggie15 posted...
th3warr1or posted...

Darn.. I have the dumb GameStop edition. I wish I would have preordered from amazon but I didn't even think of it. The Captain Morgan outfit was a letdown :(.

Because of the socks?
3 years ago#6
th3warr1or posted...
Veggie15 posted...
th3warr1or posted...

Because of the socks?

Yes!
3 years ago#7
Stede just thanked me for being his friend and sailed off. I have this really bad feeling that I'm not going to be seeing him again.
Xbox GT: AGE Sam Sneak
"Like an abandoned school, I have no principles."
3 years ago#8
Veggie15 posted...
th3warr1or posted...

but...black sails!
It's pretty clear isn't it? We failed once. We failed twice. We must fail AGAIN!
3 years ago#9
Veggie15 posted...
th3warr1or posted...
Veggie15 posted...
th3warr1or posted...

Because of the socks?

Yes!

I figure that's the reason they refused to show the bottom part of the outfit in all the promo pics.
3 years ago#10
I guess ill have to wait until bonnets outfit comes out for dlc :(
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
  3. Stede Bonnet's outfit is SWEET.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived