Stede Bonnet's outfit is SWEET.

#1th3warr1orPosted 10/31/2013 9:07:01 PM
Seriously. I was wearing Capt. Morgans outfit up until I got Stede Bonnet's, but I couldn't stand the stockings on Capt. Morgan' outfit, and I hated how the coat had 3 splits which made it look weird when running (though awesome when on a boat).

Stede Bonnet's outfit is AWESOME.
---
Sh'ma Yisroel atem k'rovim hayom l'milchama al oyvechem al yerech levavchem al tiru al techabezu v'al tartzu mip'nehem.
#2Veggie15Posted 11/1/2013 12:13:31 AM
Where do you get it?
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job.
Making sure it's crowded when you get there is.
#3th3warr1or(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2013 3:01:02 AM
Amazon pre-order or CEs (almost any CE).
---
Sh'ma Yisroel atem k'rovim hayom l'milchama al oyvechem al yerech levavchem al tiru al techabezu v'al tartzu mip'nehem.
#4Veggie15Posted 11/1/2013 3:13:23 AM
th3warr1or posted...

Darn.. I have the dumb GameStop edition. I wish I would have preordered from amazon but I didn't even think of it. The Captain Morgan outfit was a letdown :(.
---
#5th3warr1or(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 9:49:14 PM
Veggie15 posted...
th3warr1or posted...

Darn.. I have the dumb GameStop edition. I wish I would have preordered from amazon but I didn't even think of it. The Captain Morgan outfit was a letdown :(.

Because of the socks?
---
#6Veggie15Posted 11/2/2013 9:52:56 PM
th3warr1or posted...
Veggie15 posted...
th3warr1or posted...

Because of the socks?

Yes!
---
#7divot1338Posted 11/2/2013 11:01:22 PM
Stede just thanked me for being his friend and sailed off. I have this really bad feeling that I'm not going to be seeing him again.
---
Xbox GT: AGE Sam Sneak
"Like an abandoned school, I have no principles."
#8Master_Norris69Posted 11/3/2013 12:44:44 AM
Veggie15 posted...
th3warr1or posted...

but...black sails!
---
It's pretty clear isn't it? We failed once. We failed twice. We must fail AGAIN!
#9th3warr1or(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 3:41:15 AM
Veggie15 posted...
th3warr1or posted...
Veggie15 posted...
th3warr1or posted...

Because of the socks?

Yes!

I figure that's the reason they refused to show the bottom part of the outfit in all the promo pics.
---
#10Veggie15Posted 11/3/2013 4:11:23 AM
I guess ill have to wait until bonnets outfit comes out for dlc :(
---