3 treasures on preorder AC4 Poster map (ULC Chests)

#1DuskRipperPosted 11/2/2013 4:05:23 PM
So im trying to get them, i have two so far. can not for the life of me find the third.

Andreas Coast - treasure, got like 3500R and some items
Florida - dual golden swords

Both of these i have, but i cant find the Cayo Islands treasure. theres an assassin symbol there, but idk which place to go or if its just on a random island since the map they give you doesnt match up to the ingame map.

the two closest locations are Jiguey and Salt Key Bank. i have everything found for each spot. no golden chests.

anyone know where it is?
#2rengokumPosted 11/2/2013 4:12:19 PM
if you pre ordered from gamestop (and im guessing you did since you have the other 2 treasures) Black island is the next one. its all the way to the east of the map and its named BI (black island)
---
"i am a warrior of shu and benevolance is my goal"
#3DuskRipper(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 4:19:55 PM
i see the black island gate.
thats where you get the new ship im assuming.

but the preorder map you got when you preorder the game has the locations of the "treasures" on it. which correlate to the bonus content. swords were in florida, compass/treasure was in andreas, so the outfit should be in cayo right?

dont understand the cayo islands treasure. only info the map gives you is cayo islands, general middle of the northern side of the havana island, and saysd close to the shore among the rocks
#4DuskRipper(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 4:23:17 PM
NVM, literally JUST found it after scouring the islands.
theres no fast travel or port or anything. gotta walk around the entire island.

coordinates are 584,590 for anyone else having problems.
#5tomtom2233Posted 11/8/2013 11:09:50 PM
Could you please post the coordinates of all the items?
#6BluBattleDragonPosted 11/11/2013 5:53:31 PM
yes please i cant find the andreas one
#7Kooler2006Posted 11/11/2013 6:19:38 PM
DuskRipper posted...
i see the black island gate.
thats where you get the new ship im assuming.

People seem to always misunderstand that dlc. It's not a new ship. It's black sails and figurehead for YOUR ship, as well as an outfit(which I think is kind of ugly)

But the black sails alone are worth it!
---
XBL: Kooler2
Dattebayo!!
#8BluBattleDragonPosted 11/11/2013 7:58:49 PM
i swam all around the Andreas Coast and could not find the chest