Templar Keys (spoilers)

#1beanboy83Posted 11/3/2013 1:04:55 AM
I have 4 of the 5 keys. I am hoping somebody can tell me where to find the one I am missing.

I have:

The Brothers who try to kill each other
The Woman who always refers to herself as "We" (Opia, I think, Animus Database)
The African American Assassin (I think it was Anto, after looking at the Animus Database)
The Storyline Key you get with Kidd.

Anybody who can help me find the location for the last one, I will be incredibly grateful to. They all disappeared off the main map after a while and I cannot find the last one, which will net me the Templar Outfit (although I am enjoying rocking out in the Ezio outfit because I played all the previous games and unlocked Altair's Outfit, Ezio's Outfit and Connor's Outfit).

Thanks again and remember. "Nothing is Forbidden. Everything is Permitted."
---
Dropping your pants on stage does not deploy Star Power!
XBOX Live GT = Beanboy83 PS3 = Beanboy83
#2krosieangel gfPosted 11/3/2013 1:09:40 AM
I've only done the black mans key. Does ezios hood stay up all the time like it did in ac 3 or will he drop it like his other outfits
#3jordv10Posted 11/3/2013 1:10:06 AM
I think the one that you are missing is given from Rhona. She is located in southern Havana.
#4Gordonfan240Posted 11/3/2013 1:11:11 AM
There's a girl in Havana I believe you have to help. I just got through with her quests
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, make this your sig.
#5beanboy83(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 1:12:11 AM
krosieangel gf posted...
I've only done the black mans key. Does ezios hood stay up all the time like it did in ac 3 or will he drop it like his other outfits

I only just put it on, so I can't really tell you. If you've played AC1, AC2 and AC3, you should unlock the outfits when you start the game while connected to XBOX Live. I didn't get them until I did that.
---
#6beanboy83(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 1:13:47 AM
jordv10 & Gordonfan240, I just zoomed in on Havanna and found it.

Thanks for the help.
---
#7krosieangel gfPosted 11/3/2013 1:13:59 AM
I'll try it later I have all the costumes
#8demonfire922010Posted 11/3/2013 1:15:05 AM
beanboy83 posted...
krosieangel gf posted...

I only just put it on, so I can't really tell you. If you've played AC1, AC2 and AC3, you should unlock the outfits when you start the game while connected to XBOX Live. I didn't get them until I did that.

I think you only have to have played 3 AC games to get them all. 1 game is Altair 2 is Ezio 3 is Connor.
#9sandman767Posted 11/3/2013 5:46:38 PM
beanboy83 posted...
I have 4 of the 5 keys. I am hoping somebody can tell me where to find the one I am missing.

Thanks again and remember. "Nothing is Forbidden. Everything is Permitted."

It's nothing is true, everything is permitted
---
Just who the hell do you think we are??
#10liltaggPosted 11/4/2013 4:06:38 PM
Mind telling me where Anto is? I'm having the same problem, only one key left, zoomed in everywhere and can't see a key mission.