grand cayman assassin contracts

#1WarzorePosted 11/3/2013 6:15:44 AM
i did one and the second contract not showing in cayman do I gotta come back later on to make it available?
#2Warzore(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 7:49:31 AM
i guess I'm the only with this problem nobody complete grand cayman yet?
#3Gmoney-Posted 11/3/2013 8:27:37 AM
Yeah I posted because I thought it was a glitch.

I did it and poisoned buddy. He died and as I'm leave his ship pulls out and it says he fled. I still got 1/2 complete but the second one wouldn't show.

I think it finally has but I can't check now. Wait a bit and try around sequence 7
---
"Nothing is true.Everything is permitted."
#4langystarPosted 11/3/2013 9:58:19 AM
I was able to get the second one no problem, but now the last one isn't showing up on my map
#5Gmoney-Posted 11/3/2013 10:19:28 AM
I was able to get the second one no problem, but now the last one isn't showing up on my map

Are you finishing every area as you hit them? Just look for white areas on the map.
---
#6Warzore(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 10:25:41 AM
Gmoney-, you're saying that the second fled guy show up later when you move farther in the game? what you mean by clearing the white area? if so that what trigger him to show up in cayman?
#7Gmoney-Posted 11/3/2013 11:28:50 AM
No.

I'm saying the first one said he fled after I killed him so it glitches but I THINK I can grab the second now. I couldn't before for hours and hours.

When I get home in an hour it'll be the first thing I check. I said check again at sequence 7 because that's where I am.

I'm only saying this because I think I seen the skull again on my second screen app.

As for clearing the white areas I was talking to the other poster who can't find the last mission.

When you do everything in an area.. Known by holding L2 it'll turn the area yellow on the map. I was telling him to check for any spots that aren't yellow yet to find the last mission if he's been clearing the areas as he comes to them like I do.
---
#8Gmoney-Posted 11/3/2013 1:12:14 PM
Just like to chime in now that I've checked...it's definitely back. So check again after messing around for hours and hours. Maybe it appears after a certain sequence.

Just happy I can get my gun blades.
---
The fire baby, it'll burn us both. Always....and never.
#9Warzore(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 1:47:40 PM
finally yes it did show up after I've gotten the diving bell.