Where are ships with 80 or more cargo hold space?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
  3. Where are ships with 80 or more cargo hold space?

User Info: Dunmer999

Dunmer999
3 years ago#1
The fleet missions keep demanding more ridiculously large orders. Now I need to find a ship with 80 or more space. Where can I find them? Even manowars aren't that big.
Love is what gives you true strength. Pokemon, Naruto, and Grand Theft Auto taught me that.

User Info: killpay

killpay
3 years ago#2
Look for man o wars and frigates in the south of the map where it says hard difficulty. Most frigates there are 50 and man o wars are between 70 and 80.

User Info: Dunmer999

Dunmer999
3 years ago#3
Thanks. I've seen 50 frigates but not 80 manowars.
Love is what gives you true strength. Pokemon, Naruto, and Grand Theft Auto taught me that.

User Info: killpay

killpay
3 years ago#4
It took me a while to find them, now they are everywhere! try and target the ones carrying loads of cargo and hopefully you will get one.

User Info: ETS_Zero

ETS_Zero
3 years ago#5
All the high cargo ships I've found have been high lvl so before picking your targets check their lvls

User Info: tabby3

tabby3
3 years ago#6
Have a wanted level of 4 and capture the Hunter Men O'war. Each one that I have has 90 cargo.
Pokemon x FC:1805-2783-5752 Pokemon trainer name: Emily

User Info: squidney2k1

squidney2k1
3 years ago#7
Yeah you need to obtain a lvl 49 or higher ship for that much cargo.
Xbox One games looked more impressive...but I wish they were on the PS4. **** you Microsoft! \m/ (O_o) \m/
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
  3. Where are ships with 80 or more cargo hold space?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
discovery sharingjustinpoulson612/25 11:47AM