kill with all 9 weapons

#1kunel_sandersPosted 11/6/2013 3:15:51 AM
for the challenge im a little stuck. im on 8 and dont know what the 9th is. can someone give a list of each please?
---
Poopie (>^.^(>^.^)>
everytime you try to drag real physics into a discussion about fantasy games, A KITTEN DIES.
#2divot1338Posted 11/6/2013 3:23:48 AM
I haven't seen anyone get this yet. In AC3 you could disarm the Jaegers and take their grenades away once they lit them.

Maybe that's it. I haven't been able to figure out which section that challenge falls under so I haven't really tried that hard.
---
Xbox GT: AGE Sam Sneak
"Like an abandoned school, I have no principles."
#3GladiatorDangerPosted 11/6/2013 3:35:30 AM
I got it when I killed a guy with a rope dart which was the last weapon I received and I didn't really keep track of what weapons I have already killed people with.

Have you killed anyone with a throwing knife yet? It is one weapon I noticed you only get on the escape the treasure fleet mission and never get again to my knowledge.
#4sleepydumbdudePosted 11/6/2013 3:40:13 AM
No idea I have it though so it is possible.
---
Live Tag: sleepydumbdude
#5divot1338Posted 11/6/2013 3:45:46 AM(edited)
GladiatorDanger posted...
I got it when I killed a guy with a rope dart which was the last weapon I received and I didn't really keep track of what weapons I have already killed people with.

Have you killed anyone with a throwing knife yet? It is one weapon I noticed you only get on the escape the treasure fleet mission and never get again to my knowledge.

Do you remember ever killing a brute by attacking him when he lit a grenade so that he dropped it at his feet?

And what section is that challenge in? No on ever answers when I ask them and I've read that list at least 6 times now.
---
#6GladiatorDangerPosted 11/6/2013 3:59:02 AM
sleepydumbdude posted...
No idea I have it though so it is possible.

It is weird because they give it to you in the mission I mentioned above but then seem to completely forget that they gave you the item or that it ever existed in the game to the point where if you don't retrieve it from your most recent kill you lose it forever and never seem to gain another.

For instance... Sequence 08 Memory 03

Marooned

You are marooned on an island with Charles Vane and are stripped of all your weapons except your wrist blades, I take it you are supposed to have no ranged weapons at that point however I still had my throwing knife and in the first section where Vane finds grenades and guns and you need to use cover to get close to him I threw my knife at him at which point the game didn't know what to do as that isn't supposed to happen Vane just disappeared into thin air and the game only progressed when I moved to the area where Vane is supposed to be and the cliff magically exploded giving my access to the next area while playing the sound of Vane laughing as he runs off even though he wasn't there.
#7divot1338Posted 11/6/2013 4:04:09 AM(edited)
You can get them from any agile guard. There is one paired with a brute wandering in front of the fort on Nassau.

divot1338 posted...
GladiatorDanger posted...

And what section is that challenge in? No on ever answers when I ask them and I've read that list at least 6 times now.

C'mon
---
#8DeimirPosted 11/6/2013 4:04:14 AM
You can get another throwing knife by disarming the enemies that use them, Scouts, I think.. I see them all the time when I'm boarding. You can only carry one knife at a time and it can only be replenished by disarming one of those enemies.
---
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f2b_1371011276
#9GladiatorDangerPosted 11/6/2013 4:09:56 AM
Deimir posted...
You can get another throwing knife by disarming the enemies that use them, Scouts, I think.. I see them all the time when I'm boarding. You can only carry one knife at a time and it can only be replenished by disarming one of those enemies.

Ah ok makes sense, in that case have you tried killing guys with an axe or any other weapon enemies carry that aren't a part of your normal equipment (Axes and Muskets being the only ones that come to mind)?
#10kunel_sanders(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2013 4:09:57 AM
you get throwing knifes by disarming agiles but only one at a time and yeah, got that.

a short list of things i think count toward it are

throwing knives
rope dart
hidden blades
ax from brutes
single sword from regular enemies
edwards regular swords
rifle
edwards regular swords

not sure if those are part of it though, just guessing. still one short either way.

i have had the brutes drop their bombs and kill someone but im pretty sure it doesnt count toward the challenge.
sleep darts dont kill and the berserk darts didnt work either even after the poison wears off and they auto die.

the challenge is under the fighter one, scroll down with the right stick and it should be near the bottom

i did most of the challenges through regular game play and this is the only one thats giving me trouble cause i dont know what counts for it.
---
Poopie (>^.^(>^.^)>
everytime you try to drag real physics into a discussion about fantasy games, A KITTEN DIES.