Weapons (Spoilers)

#1TheGreenBeastPosted 11/12/2013 7:24:06 AM
So I'm about 88% through the game on Sequence 12 & I have to say the weapons that I have unlocked are very slim. One thing I enjoyed from previous AC games is the amount of weapons that you collect/buy. I am more of an Ax/Mace guy then a sword swinger so I was kinda dissapointed that I have not seen any that you can equip. Even just having the mini ax like AC3 ( favorite weapon ) Understand that they are going with the pirate theme but it just seems like the weapons are very limitied / not much variety. I have unlocked the pistol swords & golden flintlocks. That & not unlocking rope darts until pretty much the end of the game are my only complaints. Rest of the game is EPIC!!!
---
Nothing is true....Everything is permitted
#2Dunmer999Posted 11/12/2013 7:39:03 AM
The 3rd game had a Boarding Axe. The kind that people use to fight on ships.
---
Love is what gives you true strength. Pokemon, Naruto, and Grand Theft Auto taught me that.
#3TheGreenBeast(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2013 11:28:01 AM
Yes they did!! The brutes I believe still carry them, at least a type of ax. Just theought the pool of weapons was very shallow in this installment.
---
Nothing is true....Everything is permitted
#4Dunmer999Posted 11/12/2013 11:44:13 AM
I think III and IV are of equal quality but different. I want to go through III's story again now. Since III was mostly on land, the land stuff was really fun.
---
Love is what gives you true strength. Pokemon, Naruto, and Grand Theft Auto taught me that.