Weapons (Spoilers)

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
So I'm about 88% through the game on Sequence 12 & I have to say the weapons that I have unlocked are very slim. One thing I enjoyed from previous AC games is the amount of weapons that you collect/buy. I am more of an Ax/Mace guy then a sword swinger so I was kinda dissapointed that I have not seen any that you can equip. Even just having the mini ax like AC3 ( favorite weapon ) Understand that they are going with the pirate theme but it just seems like the weapons are very limitied / not much variety. I have unlocked the pistol swords & golden flintlocks. That & not unlocking rope darts until pretty much the end of the game are my only complaints. Rest of the game is EPIC!!!
Nothing is true....Everything is permitted
3 years ago#2
The 3rd game had a Boarding Axe. The kind that people use to fight on ships.
Love is what gives you true strength. Pokemon, Naruto, and Grand Theft Auto taught me that.
3 years ago#3
Yes they did!! The brutes I believe still carry them, at least a type of ax. Just theought the pool of weapons was very shallow in this installment.
Nothing is true....Everything is permitted
3 years ago#4
I think III and IV are of equal quality but different. I want to go through III's story again now. Since III was mostly on land, the land stuff was really fun.
Love is what gives you true strength. Pokemon, Naruto, and Grand Theft Auto taught me that.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived