Swimming 700M to board a legendary ship.

#1JtenkaPosted 11/13/2013 8:26:34 PM
So after about 20 failed attempts at taking out the Legendary ship in the top left corner and being obliterated by its ram super cheap speed and 3fold volley of shots,

I decided to swim to the ship out of curiosity to see if you could board it, I've never tried it on any other ship but at 25M I was annihilated by its cannons. I tried again but as soon as you get behind the ship upon contact you de-synchronise. Just thought I'd drop this incase anybody else tries it.
---
GT - Jtenka
#2SinisterSamuraiPosted 11/13/2013 8:34:29 PM
People have already tried it. You are the second or third to post this warning, actually. It seems their efforts were wasted.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#3Jtenka(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2013 8:48:24 PM
SinisterSamurai posted...
People have already tried it. You are the second or third to post this warning, actually. It seems their efforts were wasted.

We'll if I save anybody else some time it was worth a post, I don't sit on the forums all day to notice if other people have tried it.
---
GT - Jtenka
#4Rome218Posted 11/13/2013 9:42:55 PM
The legendary ships are easy, except the two you have to fight at the same time on the top right.

I really recommend having ram all the way up when facing one, as well as heavy shot. Ramming into ships are super powerful, and do it at an angle to where you can get two heavy shots off. It's like a shotgun for your ship.
#5General_TimPosted 11/13/2013 9:50:19 PM
The best thing to do is to get behind them and use your chain shot while ramming them. If you alternate your ship's speed while doing this you can beat one or two of the ships with over half health left.

Yes, I know how that first sentence sounded. If you HAVE to make jokes than please be aware that that was the best way I knew how to put it.
---
Now see what you've done. You've gone and made me immortal.
Superman FTW http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyl97TG8jbA
#6Omega_GilgameshPosted 11/13/2013 10:27:13 PM
General_Tim posted...
The best thing to do is to get behind them and use your chain shot while ramming them. If you alternate your ship's speed while doing this you can beat one or two of the ships with over half health left.

Yes, I know how that first sentence sounded. If you HAVE to make jokes than please be aware that that was the best way I knew how to put it.

I don't have to make a joke about that tactic. Others have made better jokes than I could come up with: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/705969-assassins-creed-iv-black-flag/67710600
---
The other day I bought a bag of Lays Chips flavored "Chicken and Waffles". It was good. Other people who've found this flavor: 2
#7Knux58Posted 11/14/2013 12:55:49 AM
General_Tim posted...

I mean that's pretty much what you have to do.

I'm surprised the ESRB didn't pick up on that and rate the game to have "Strong Sexual Content".
---
GT/Steam: Knux57 || YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/Knux57
Now Playing: Pokemon Y, Assassin's Creed IV