Not syncing to AC initiates.

#1eratas123Posted 11/16/2013 7:46:50 AM
What the heck is going on? Regardless of what I do I can't sync the game data I have on my main profile to AC initiates. Meanwhile I made a new uplay account and new save and that synced perfectly the first time>.> WTF? Are old uplay accounts getting gypped or something? I even went to the trouble of gettmg NAT type 2 so I don't get kicked out.
#2FarplaneDragonPosted 11/16/2013 8:00:22 AM
Their excuse is that "It's in alpha"
---
Don't try to think we can understand each other. For some reason, people think that they can do that. Remember that they can't. Never completely. Never enough.
#3RyanCT951Posted 11/16/2013 8:11:19 AM
Excuse !=! Valid Reasoning ?
#4DrNick2008Posted 11/16/2013 8:26:14 AM
Dumb question ...... WHAT exactly is AC Initiates? I see it on the start screen (and that I have a level of 5), but I have no idea why it's there. :)
---
There's no zodical sign called Nesbitt.
GT: Dr Nick 1971
#5eratas123(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2013 9:03:03 AM
DrNick2008 posted...
Dumb question ...... WHAT exactly is AC Initiates? I see it on the start screen (and that I have a level of 5), but I have no idea why it's there. :)

Go to acinitiates.com and log in using your uplay account. That should allow you to sync the game data of every Assassins creed game you've ever played bar the first 1 and get bonuses for ACIV's SP and MP.....if you can get it to work, that is. Some people are complaining about being stuck at level 1 and, like me, not getting synced. Hell, my account credited me wit finishing Revelations and III, but somehow I have no game data on either >.> I guess Ubisoft really takes 'Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted' quite literally when I can get credit for finishing a game somehow without having any data on it.
#6DrNick2008Posted 11/16/2013 12:21:58 PM
eratas123 posted...
DrNick2008 posted...

Go to acinitiates.com and log in using your uplay account. That should allow you to sync the game data of every Assassins creed game you've ever played bar the first 1 and get bonuses for ACIV's SP and MP.....if you can get it to work, that is. Some people are complaining about being stuck at level 1 and, like me, not getting synced. Hell, my account credited me wit finishing Revelations and III, but somehow I have no game data on either >.> I guess Ubisoft really takes 'Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted' quite literally when I can get credit for finishing a game somehow without having any data on it.

Thanks. I logged in on my computer. I will try it out when I get back on my game. Do you know what actual rewards you get for SP? I am not much interested in MP.
---
#7eratas123(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2013 5:57:51 PM
DrNick2008 posted...
eratas123 posted...
DrNick2008 posted...

Thanks. I logged in on my computer. I will try it out when I get back on my game. Do you know what actual rewards you get for SP? I am not much interested in MP.

Some cool new sails for one.
#8FyreboiPosted 11/16/2013 6:17:34 PM
eratas123 posted...
DrNick2008 posted...
eratas123 posted...
DrNick2008 posted...

Thats if you can actually gain XP
---
GT: Frostbyrn
#9DrNick2008Posted 11/16/2013 6:50:52 PM
Fyreboi posted...
eratas123 posted...
DrNick2008 posted...
eratas123 posted...
DrNick2008 posted...

Thats if you can actually gain XP

Ain't that the truth. Before I logged into ACInitiates.com I was level 5. Now I'm level 1 and no rewards despite having played every game in this series. Argh.
---