Q about warehouses

#1PRNDLPosted 11/17/2013 6:26:03 PM
Do they replenish their loot after a while or are they a one time haul? Seems to be a waste if they are a one shot gig.
#2KevageitPosted 11/17/2013 6:31:30 PM
They replenish, it just take a long time.
---
I remember you.
#3DrNick2008Posted 11/17/2013 6:32:34 PM
Yes..... and No.

I've had like one respawn, I think. But the rest have stayed empty. Just scan through your map periodically would be my advice. On the overhead map, they always say if they're empty (grey) or full (white).
---
There's no zodical sign called Nesbitt.
GT: Dr Nick 1971
#4Jin_OniPosted 11/17/2013 6:43:01 PM
After you plundered them it takes a long time til they become available again, so you can just go ahead and plunder all of them when they become available again. Also, I believe one mission requires you to plunder a warehouse so I guess it could be possible to replay that mission and get more loot, but I am not sure.

Since I am replaying the game again, I will try out the theory and if no-one posts about this by the time I finish, then I will let you know my results.
---
Gamertag: Volcannon
Quote: I HAVE THE SHINIEST MEAT BICYCLE!!
#5revanninjaPosted 11/17/2013 6:48:23 PM
They replenish.

I know this for a FACT I have raided a few warehouses.

Each seems to have a set timer on how long it takes though and some seem glitched.

The Salt Key I have NEVER seen respawn but it also has the Assassin contract glitch and I think the two are related.

The rates seem to vary the ones in Kingston seem to respawn the fastest from what I have seen.
---
I have an answer to everything whether its a good answer is entirely irrelevant
#6Jin_OniPosted 11/17/2013 7:10:15 PM
Well, from what I can tell since I just finished Sequence 3 Mission 5 Sugarcane and its Yields, you could do that over and over if you wanted to, but it could be tedious.
---
Gamertag: Volcannon
Quote: I HAVE THE SHINIEST MEAT BICYCLE!!