Q about warehouses

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#1
Do they replenish their loot after a while or are they a one time haul? Seems to be a waste if they are a one shot gig.
2 years ago#2
They replenish, it just take a long time.
I remember you.
2 years ago#3
Yes..... and No.

I've had like one respawn, I think. But the rest have stayed empty. Just scan through your map periodically would be my advice. On the overhead map, they always say if they're empty (grey) or full (white).
There's no zodical sign called Nesbitt.
GT: Dr Nick 1971
2 years ago#4
After you plundered them it takes a long time til they become available again, so you can just go ahead and plunder all of them when they become available again. Also, I believe one mission requires you to plunder a warehouse so I guess it could be possible to replay that mission and get more loot, but I am not sure.

Since I am replaying the game again, I will try out the theory and if no-one posts about this by the time I finish, then I will let you know my results.
Gamertag: Volcannon
2 years ago#5
They replenish.

I know this for a FACT I have raided a few warehouses.

Each seems to have a set timer on how long it takes though and some seem glitched.

The Salt Key I have NEVER seen respawn but it also has the Assassin contract glitch and I think the two are related.

The rates seem to vary the ones in Kingston seem to respawn the fastest from what I have seen.
I have an answer to everything whether its a good answer is entirely irrelevant
2 years ago#6
Well, from what I can tell since I just finished Sequence 3 Mission 5 Sugarcane and its Yields, you could do that over and over if you wanted to, but it could be tedious.
Gamertag: Volcannon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived