How to plunder a hunter ship?(Spoilers)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
  3. How to plunder a hunter ship?(Spoilers)

User Info: Raishsama

Raishsama
3 years ago#1
I'm doing memory sequence three or four and its asking me to plunder the 70 metal. Then one of the optional objectives is "plunder a hunter ship." I've fought two, boarded one and sunk the other and neither of those is right apparently. Anybody know what I should be doing here? Thanks in advance for any help!

User Info: emidas

emidas
3 years ago#2
Are you sure it was a hunter ship, with the double swords tag? I boarded it and it counted just fine for me.
i5-2500k @ 4.6Ghz | Gigabyte GTX 670 2GB | Crucial M4 256GB | 16GB DDR3 Corsair Vengance LP
http://i.imgur.com/3yaehOJ.gif http://i.imgur.com/pj1VJu4.jpg

User Info: DarknessXSeeker

DarknessXSeeker
3 years ago#3
Wouldn't know, the minute I saw that thing coming toward me, I got the hell out of there cause my health was so low.
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."

User Info: obliviondoll

obliviondoll
3 years ago#4
emidas posted...
Are you sure it was a hunter ship, with the double swords tag? I boarded it and it counted just fine for me.

This.

And I'm pretty sure you need to actually board the ship for it to count as "plunder".
"I want my meals to think for myself"

User Info: Aur620

Aur620
3 years ago#5
I ran into this issue as well and it sounds like I did the same problem solving you did. I think the mission can glitch and not give you credit... I restarted the checkpoint and upon my first "take over" of the hunter ship I received credit for the plunder objective. Hope this helps.

User Info: Ksetrat

Ksetrat
3 years ago#6
I did board the double sword marked ship and i didn't get credit for it. I'm not sure if the fact I won before stepping foot on their ship mattered or not. I used the mini cannon the side of the ship and my guns to clear the deck.
I will not hesitate to put my life on the line to keep myself out of harms way.
Now Playing: Shadowrun, Skyrim, GTAV, Disgaea D2, AC4:Black Flag.

User Info: Raishsama

Raishsama
3 years ago#7
Thanks for all the quick responses! I had made sure it was the crossed swords before engaging and it even gave me the prompt to look at the ship. I had to restart the check point and got it quite easily after that. Thanks for the assist guys!

User Info: obliviondoll

obliviondoll
3 years ago#8
Ksetrat posted...
I did board the double sword marked ship and i didn't get credit for it. I'm not sure if the fact I won before stepping foot on their ship mattered or not. I used the mini cannon the side of the ship and my guns to clear the deck.

I did that and I got the completion marker.

Sounds like one of those intermittent glitches that happens occasionally.
"I want my meals to think for myself"
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
  3. How to plunder a hunter ship?(Spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived