How to plunder a hunter ship?(Spoilers)

#1RaishsamaPosted 10/30/2013 12:46:52 PM
I'm doing memory sequence three or four and its asking me to plunder the 70 metal. Then one of the optional objectives is "plunder a hunter ship." I've fought two, boarded one and sunk the other and neither of those is right apparently. Anybody know what I should be doing here? Thanks in advance for any help!
#2emidasPosted 10/30/2013 12:51:18 PM
Are you sure it was a hunter ship, with the double swords tag? I boarded it and it counted just fine for me.
---
i5-2500k @ 4.6Ghz | Gigabyte GTX 670 2GB | Crucial M4 256GB | 16GB DDR3 Corsair Vengance LP
http://i.imgur.com/3yaehOJ.gif http://i.imgur.com/pj1VJu4.jpg
#3DarknessXSeekerPosted 10/30/2013 1:02:41 PM
Wouldn't know, the minute I saw that thing coming toward me, I got the hell out of there cause my health was so low.
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
#4obliviondollPosted 10/30/2013 1:10:29 PM
emidas posted...
Are you sure it was a hunter ship, with the double swords tag? I boarded it and it counted just fine for me.

This.

And I'm pretty sure you need to actually board the ship for it to count as "plunder".
---
"I want my meals to think for myself"
#5Aur620Posted 10/30/2013 1:18:34 PM
I ran into this issue as well and it sounds like I did the same problem solving you did. I think the mission can glitch and not give you credit... I restarted the checkpoint and upon my first "take over" of the hunter ship I received credit for the plunder objective. Hope this helps.
#6KsetratPosted 10/30/2013 1:20:37 PM
I did board the double sword marked ship and i didn't get credit for it. I'm not sure if the fact I won before stepping foot on their ship mattered or not. I used the mini cannon the side of the ship and my guns to clear the deck.
---
I will not hesitate to put my life on the line to keep myself out of harms way.
Now Playing: Shadowrun, Skyrim, GTAV, Disgaea D2, AC4:Black Flag.
#7Raishsama(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 2:12:50 PM
Thanks for all the quick responses! I had made sure it was the crossed swords before engaging and it even gave me the prompt to look at the ship. I had to restart the check point and got it quite easily after that. Thanks for the assist guys!
#8obliviondollPosted 10/30/2013 2:14:09 PM
Ksetrat posted...
I did board the double sword marked ship and i didn't get credit for it. I'm not sure if the fact I won before stepping foot on their ship mattered or not. I used the mini cannon the side of the ship and my guns to clear the deck.

I did that and I got the completion marker.

Sounds like one of those intermittent glitches that happens occasionally.
---
"I want my meals to think for myself"