Possible Assassination glitch?

#1Disturbed_9090Posted 10/31/2013 3:35:04 AM
At havana for the first time, went around completing all the side stuff before continuing with the story.
I failed one of my assassination missions, and the game says to come back later..
it's been 3 hours and no matter what i seem to do that assassination mission will not pop again. I cannot accept it again anywhere, and if i go to the spot where i have to kill the guy, he is not there.

Could this possibly be a glitch? how long do they usually take to respawn?

Also to get 100% on an assassination mission do i need to complete the optional objective? (avoid combat ect.)
---
Xbox Live GT: D4rK By D3s1gN9
#2manila2k1Posted 10/31/2013 4:36:41 AM
Mine re-spawned in 30 minutes, it was an assassination contract in Nassau. I took too long to locate the target and he left. I left Nassau, fought a few ships for quick cash, then quick traveled right back. There he was, right above the quick travel viewpoint, just waiting to be air-assassinated.
#3HotsumaruPosted 10/31/2013 5:42:53 AM(edited)
If you're talking about the assassination you get where the target is on a boat and gets off at a plantation where you kill him then he may never respawn I tried that one in sequence 3 and now after finishing the game it's still not respawned.

I ended up starting a new file just to get that last mission and the one after it from that island.

Edit: whoops just noticed you said Havana not sure how I missed that it should respawn in a wee while then.
#4jimwood27Posted 11/2/2013 1:11:47 AM
Hotsumaru posted...
If you're talking about the assassination you get where the target is on a boat and gets off at a plantation where you kill him then he may never respawn I tried that one in sequence 3 and now after finishing the game it's still not respawned.

I ended up starting a new file just to get that last mission and the one after it from that island.

Edit: whoops just noticed you said Havana not sure how I missed that it should respawn in a wee while then.

Had this happen to me too. Any way to get rid of this indicator showing where he should be? it is really bothering me.
#5BurningLancePosted 11/2/2013 3:30:42 AM
got a similar glitch too here but in Andreas Island with the contract to kill a slave trader on a boat.

i chased him down incapacitated and boarded the boat for the loot then blew the slave trader with the swivel gun.

still it say get to the location which is the docks on the island and all that.

shame we cant quit assassination contract and try again later.

maybe we should let the AC team know about these glitches
---
3DS FC: 1355-7222-3011 ...PSN: BurningLance_2 -- NNID: BurningLance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNrXMOSkBas
#6Daniel_R_CPosted 11/3/2013 5:28:04 PM
I was going to ask about the slave trader mission, but it seems i am not the only one this is happening to.
Guess we have to wait for a patch or something?
---
PSN: Daniel_R_C
PSN: Superiorwave (For Fall of Cybertron only)