A Bug? Altair, Ezio, and Conner's outfits are gone... :(

#1deepgainPosted 10/31/2013 2:52:51 PM
I had them once, but somehow I noticed those outfits are gone from my outfit list.
Does anyone know how to obtain them again?
#2AukonnPosted 10/31/2013 5:28:42 PM
deepgain posted...
I had them once, but somehow I noticed those outfits are gone from my outfit list.
Does anyone know how to obtain them again?

Supposedly if you aren't connected to Ubisoft's servers, they vanish. I had the same issue, reconnected and then I got the "you have gotten the Altair/Ezio/Connor Robes" message again.
---
PSN: Balorio
#3AzureVergilPosted 10/31/2013 5:31:13 PM
That's stupid, not everyone always keep their console online.
---
http://i.imgur.com/SJthnOx.gif
#4manila2k1Posted 10/31/2013 5:53:10 PM
It's almost as if they designed the game with the original XBone DRM in mind.
#5GuardianShadow0Posted 10/31/2013 6:36:07 PM
The Fleet is also unavailable when you're not connected to Ubisoft's servers.
---
Killer of Topics
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=RYXYmYq3kWc
#6SDSSocietyPosted 10/31/2013 9:45:04 PM
AzureVergil posted...
That's stupid, not everyone always keep their console online.

I agree 100% and I'm debating getting this game at all because of it.
---
Monsters from the Id
#7Joey2coolPosted 11/1/2013 1:25:39 AM
I'm missing Connor's outfit, but I beat ACIII? What hell
---
Not changing this sig until a new Bloody Roar is announced! - Started: 10/29/2012
#8CarsAndGuitarsxPosted 11/8/2013 9:46:42 PM
That's definitely BS. I always lose connection with Ubisoft's crappy servers too, so I never go play while online anymore. I hope this gets fixed.
---
"What is so funny, you imbeciles! How dare you get a happy ending... HOW DARE YOU!"
#9FPS-DrewPosted 11/8/2013 10:28:17 PM
I too never got conner's outfit. I did get the others though.

Side note. I never played ac1 on this account, but I got altair's outfit. Do the outfits correspond with the game they are in, or something else.??
#10obliviondollPosted 11/8/2013 10:43:12 PM
Joey2cool posted...
I'm missing Connor's outfit, but I beat ACIII? What hell

That's not how it works.

It counts the number of UPlay-enabled Assassin's Creed games you've played. One gives you Altair, two gets Ezio, and three means you get Connor. If you only played AC2, then skipped to AC4, you'll only get Altair, in spite of only playing a game with Ezio as the main character. If you played AC2 and AC3, but no other games in the series, you'll have Altair and Ezio. If you played the original, AC2 and AC3, you'll ALSO only have Altair and Ezio, because the first game was pre-UPlay and doesn't count. If you played the Ezio trilogy - AC2, ACB and ACR - you'll get all three, even if you never played a game with Altair OR Connor as the main character.
---
"I want my meals to think for myself"