Kingston tavern not showing?

#1Demon_SharkPosted 11/2/2013 11:57:26 AM
Where the heck is it? I can't find it on my map. I have synchronized all points in the area. I still have contracts I need to do, have completed the main story... help?
---
You know what? Now that i think about it, I don't care.
3DS FC: 4656-6427-0648
#2ccjjPosted 11/2/2013 12:04:01 PM
Other people have reported things vanishing from the map after finishing the main
story. Hopefully that's not it and it shows up.

Seems like there are a lot if little bugs in this game that will prevent you from getting platinum.
#3Demon_Shark(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 12:05:28 PM
It hasn't been on the map since I started the game is the problem... I have no clue where in Kingston it is either, if I did I would try to find it the "hard" way
---
#4bobbyrkPosted 11/2/2013 12:09:07 PM
It's almost straight north of the western-most Harbourmaster. See how the road splits there, going northwest and straight north? Follow the road straight north, it's the third building up from the Harbourmaster.
---
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.
#5FreakyFrancPosted 11/2/2013 12:14:00 PM(edited)
Demon_Shark posted...
It hasn't been on the map since I started the game is the problem... I have no clue where in Kingston it is either, if I did I would try to find it the "hard" way

Its somewhere on the left of the map,on the street with the last sets of houses before you start going to where there is less houses and a windmill.

If you start from the port go directly left till there is the last intersection that go to the right(because if you go forward youll go toward the windmill) then after you turn just go straight onward (so that you go up the map) and look at the buildings on your right,the tavern will eventually show up.
#6Demon_Shark(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 12:12:37 PM
bobbyrk posted...
It's almost straight north of the western-most Harbourmaster. See how the road splits there, going northwest and straight north? Follow the road straight north, it's the third building up from the Harbourmaster.

Found it thanks to your direction! It was the last one I needed for the Achievement. I appreciate it a lot!
---