Beware of terrible glitch.

#1Klop_JobPosted 11/2/2013 1:08:50 PM
I'm not sure if this applies to all of the Jackdaws elite plans, but concerning the elite mortar plan; I found the location of this particular plan using a treasure map, and thus obtained the plan itself, BEFORE upgrading level 2 and 3 of the Mortars. Now that I have reached the point where I can upgrade the Mortars to maximum I cannot as I found the elite plan too early.
#2tabby3Posted 11/2/2013 1:12:29 PM
Try buying the level two, then three, upgrades before trying to buy the level 4....

If that dosn't work, then you're either out of money, materials,...or you have indeed found a nice glitch that people should be aware of.....

If they care about mortars.
---
Pokemon x FC:1805-2783-5752 Pokemon trainer name: Emily
#3Klop_Job(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 1:16:30 PM
As I said; I have reached the point where I can upgrade the mortars to max, meaning I have already purchased level 2 and level 3. I have the materials and the elite plan yet the "prequisite: elite mortar plan" is in red meaning that I haven't got it, when I know that I have as I got it ages ago. Materials and funds are in gold colour meaning that I have them sufficent.
#4Desi_GundamPosted 11/2/2013 1:46:29 PM
maybe you have to progress more into the game, to be able to upgrade the jack?
---
a True Dynasty Warriors Gundam
#5ccjjPosted 11/2/2013 2:34:54 PM
I think I might have this problem with another jackdaw upgrade. Will have to check.
#6OhhSnapPosted 11/2/2013 4:44:48 PM
I have a similar problem with the fire barrel storage. I had previously obtained it from a buried chest, but it says I don't have it.
---
I didn't hit you. I simply highfived your face!
#7ccjjPosted 11/2/2013 5:46:26 PM
Is there anyway of knowing which chests avoid?
#8ZurogamaPosted 11/2/2013 9:05:28 PM
As you said you used a treasure map I can assume the chest you opened was buried and therefore not the elite mortar plans, as they are found in the Antocha Wreck directly below Nassau. I find it likely that you found the elite mortar STORAGE plans buried in Matanzas and were simply confused. As for the elite fire barrel storage plans, they, oddly, like the diamond sails, can only be obtained through Kenway's fleet.
#9dan9332Posted 11/3/2013 2:11:20 PM
i know in my game the heavy ammo plans won't show up in the crafting menu and im sure i have then as the cave there in show that i have collected everything there
---
fc 2595-1110-5632
#10ZurogamaPosted 11/4/2013 6:50:08 AM
Buried treasure does not count towards the completion of an area. Secrets are only composed of letters manuscripts and treasure maps. It will however say you have a treasure that corrosponds with the location you are in after loading or fast travel.