Ulc chests (gamestop), heavy weapons, social chests

#1swagineredayPosted 11/8/2013 10:06:03 PM
Is there any way you can equip heavy weapons? Any variation in them? Are the matched golden swords the same as golden scimitars from kenway legacy pack. And my gamertag is Aimlesspage1. I don't have a gold membership but is there anyway I can the social treasure chests and thus get the scottish broadswords. Also what is your favorite weapon combinations and why?
#2obliviondollPosted 11/8/2013 10:17:47 PM
swaginereday posted...
Is there any way you can equip heavy weapons? Any variation in them?

No you can't equip them. And as for variation, there are axes, and... well... You could maybe argue muskets, since they're two handed? So... yes. Sort of.

Are the matched golden swords the same as golden scimitars from kenway legacy pack.

I'm an anti-fan of golden weapons, particularly swords, in every game I've played except Minecraft (the only game I know of where golden weapons are done RIGHT). So I can't really comment because I not only don't have them, but don't care to get them.

And my gamertag is Aimlesspage1. I don't have a gold membership but is there anyway I can the social treasure chests and thus get the scottish broadswords.

You should probably not be asking this on the PS3 board, since we don't need gold membership for online functionality.

Also what is your favorite weapon combinations and why?

Personally, I'm a fan of the high damage options, so I run with Pirate Scimitars and Cannon-Barrel Pistols.
---
"I want my meals to think for myself"
#3swaginereday(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 11:14:19 PM
sorry I am in the wrong section, but thanks anyway. Also the matched golden swords are gilded and look kinda cool so you might want to check them out. I go with pirate scimitars, cannon barrel pistols too.