elite heavy shot

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SanitariumJKL

SanitariumJKL
3 years ago#1
In the description for the elite heavy shot it says it can be fired twice per reload. What does this mean exactly? I assume by reload they mean the recharge period before you can fire them off again, but after upgrading I can still only shoot it once. What am I missing?

User Info: powerpac316

powerpac316
3 years ago#2
Yeah I would like to know the answer to this as well. I can only fire once per recharge too. Is the description just misleading and its just a faster reload or what?

User Info: iesus

iesus
3 years ago#3
No offense but what in the world would even be the point of combat anymore if you could just semi-auto your cannons? It'd be like any GTA drive-by
exactly! -PSN: fruitcompanies

User Info: almondthegreat

almondthegreat
3 years ago#4
How do you use heavy shot? is it just the same as the standard cannons, only you have to be closer?

User Info: zero3384

zero3384
3 years ago#5
to use the heavy shot, just fire your broadside cannons without doing a manual aim, best way to use em, get alongside a ship and there ya go
GT: Zerofoxy3384

User Info: fallenKlNG

fallenKlNG
3 years ago#6
iesus posted...
No offense but what in the world would even be the point of combat anymore if you could just semi-auto your cannons? It'd be like any GTA drive-by

Huh? Nobody said anything about semi-auto firing the cannons. TC thought the description meant he could manually fire the heavy shots twice before having to reload.

Sorry, I don't know either. Hopefully someone else has the answer.
3DS Friend Code: 2449-4639-6561

User Info: RKO_Viper

RKO_Viper
3 years ago#7
Bump.

I have this upgrade and it doesn't seem like the time in between shots is any faster.
A7X foREVer

User Info: TruTrini4LIFE

TruTrini4LIFE
3 years ago#8
Seriously nobody didn't figure this out yet? Was going to ask this same question but TC posted it perfectly already

User Info: pev34

pev34
3 years ago#9
I'm only about 15% into the game, and maybe I missed it, but do I have to do anything different to fire mortar instead of broadside cannon normal/heavy shot? I know the chain and cannon switches automatically, but I assume shot and mortar does not. Kind of wish there was a training ground so I could hone my skills a bit, trying and desyncing gets old.

Playing PS3 version. Thanks!

User Info: FearOfTheLight

FearOfTheLight
3 years ago#10
^ L2. To aim your mortars.
---
"When I'm walking a dark road, I am a man who walks alone" - Iron Maiden

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Still online?papap103011/23 10:02AM