Sequence 10 kill captain with rope swing ( Barts Gambit) spoilers

#1JohnGaltPosted 11/19/2013 11:11:52 PM
I swung over on the rope and definitely landed on him and killed him instantly. It idd not register and maddeningly, this is my very last mission to sync for 100%. Any ideas if there is a weird special condition?
---
"I will never live for the sake of another man, nor will I ask him to live for me-John Galt
#2Newts_UtePosted 11/19/2013 11:17:01 PM
Which rope swing did you use? I don't know how many options there were. I know when I did it, I climbed the tower that had the second lookout on it, knifed him in the back, then there was a rope swing dead in front of me. I just jumped on that while mashing the square button. No other special conditions. Could have just been bad luck. Sorry I can't help more.
---
Recent platinums: Assassins Creed 3 | Darksiders 2 | FFXIII-2 | Skyrim
3DS FC 4141-1926-1262
#3JohnGalt(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2013 11:51:41 PM
I used the one in the tower. Think it might be a bug.
---
"I will never live for the sake of another man, nor will I ask him to live for me-John Galt
#4rush86Posted 11/20/2013 4:34:18 AM
JohnGalt posted...
I swung over on the rope and definitely landed on him and killed him instantly. It idd not register and maddeningly, this is my very last mission to sync for 100%. Any ideas if there is a weird special condition?

Dude same thing happened to me. I killed the guard on the tower swung over to the boat using the rope and I came down and killed him. And it didnt count toward that objective. It's definitely a glitch
#5brokensocketPosted 11/20/2013 8:47:32 AM
Dont put spoilers in topic title then write spoilers at the end.

how stupid