Kingston viewpoint glitch help

#1SniperWolfXPosted 12/4/2013 5:42:14 AM
I have syncronize all the viewpoints, but it is showing only 8 out of 9. I resynced all 9 and it is still the same. Any workaround on how to solve this?

Also the cayman second assassin contract is not appearing
---
I am a Sniper. My scope is my world, Everything around it remains nothing. One shot is all it takes. One shot one kill.
#2Sacto_SmithersPosted 12/4/2013 5:44:33 AM
You have to play the game further. Eventually, you will be tasked to go into a compound you currently do not have access to. In there is the last viewpoint.
---
PSN ID: Sacto_Smithers
#3SniperWolfX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2013 5:59:48 AM
I finished and sync that one also, im just wondering why it is showing 8 out of 9, where i got all 9 already
---
I am a Sniper. My scope is my world, Everything around it remains nothing. One shot is all it takes. One shot one kill.
#4OrokenDuMongerPosted 12/4/2013 7:41:18 AM
When in doubt, try again. Explore the map and synchronize every point.
---
One does not simply pass through the Omega IV Relay - CouchCommandoIV
#5FarplaneDragonPosted 12/4/2013 4:49:38 PM
If kingston is the place I'm thinking of, there's one or two way down south, did you get those.
---
Don't try to think we can understand each other. For some reason, people think that they can do that. Remember that they can't. Never completely. Never enough.
#6sion4everPosted 12/5/2013 1:32:00 AM
FarplaneDragon posted...
If kingston is the place I'm thinking of, there's one or two way down south, did you get those.

One*
I believe this is the cause. On the map of Kingston go south to where your ship is. There are boats - similar to the one that lets you fast travel to your ship - with fast travel symbols on the map. These let you fast travel across the harbor to the south side of Kingston. There's one viewpoint there.
---
meh.
#7SniperWolfX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2013 6:52:47 AM
Its 9 viewpoints already that I have synced, but it only appears 8 on the completed screen
---
#8OldStyle91Posted 12/6/2013 5:51:24 PM
The previous posters don't seem to understand your problem. Unfortunately I have the same problem in Kingston and I'm afraid it's a glitch. You have synchronized all viewpoints, but it the counter misses one. Other people have had similar problems in other locations, but so far there is no fix.

So I hope you're not going for 100% since until a patch comes along it's simply not possible.
#9SniperWolfX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2013 9:56:08 AM
Right, hope they fix this b4 I finish
---
#10_Itachi_Uchiha_Posted 12/7/2013 10:12:04 AM
sion4ever posted...
FarplaneDragon posted...

One*
I believe this is the cause. On the map of Kingston go south to where your ship is. There are boats - similar to the one that lets you fast travel to your ship - with fast travel symbols on the map. These let you fast travel across the harbor to the south side of Kingston. There's one viewpoint there.

There are two viewpoints across the harbor. Also I didn't know about those fast travel boats. I swam across...wish I had known sooner!
---
YMTFB