The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Royal Convoy's - Feel free to post Locations, glitch question~

#1Zetta_SIowPosted 12/9/2013 1:36:10 PM
Can't quite figure this one out. Had a Royal Convoy blue icon stuck on my map for days now; no timer, and no indication of going away. I've searched around the immediate area, re-loaded missions, sailed to and from, and nothing.

Not only does this icon remain stuck, but no ships to show for it. I can't even seem to find a new Royal Convoy anywhere else on the map. Does anyone have any solution for this glitch, or know the location of a current Royal Convoy ?
---
So Zetta Slow.
#2sion4everPosted 12/9/2013 3:29:10 PM
I had the very same glitch with my first royal convoy. But at that point I didn't even know it was a glitch or what the symbol really stood for. Since there was nothing for me to sink there I left it as it is and ignored it. Since then I encountered two royal convoys without the glitch.
I can only guess what might have reset the glitch if it didn't disappear on its own. I was conquering the forts around that time. And forts is the only thing that comes to mind that actually alters things on your map.
---
meh.
#3KazuoMitarashiPosted 12/9/2013 11:21:17 PM
I had the Royal Convoy glitch with the stuck icon as well. It didn't fix itself until someone else on my friends list found one and shared it to me.
---
PSN: KazuoMitarashi
#4pk1154Posted 12/10/2013 7:46:24 AM
I've got four phantom Royal Convoys floating around now.

One of them is from a convoy spotted too close to one of the Legendary Ships which I couldn't attack before triggering the Legendary Ship battle (which the Jackday was not upgraded enough to succeed against at the time) and so it expired without being plundered.

I'm pretty the others were spotted by me during story missions which may be why they are glitched.

I've also gotten notifications recently that say that a Royal Convoy was shared by (no name appears) etc. but nothing new shows on my map.
---
We're having a great time: food, wine, a little personal abuse, and the universe going foom.
#5badplayer07Posted 12/10/2013 7:49:56 AM
If there is a ticker under it, then it's legit
Else it's not.
---
Speak sense, Templar, or not at all!
#6Zetta_SIow(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 10:30:12 AM
Well if anyone wants to add me who's trying to find these,

psn = Zettaslow
---
So Zetta Slow.