How do I check the total number of assassination contracts I have left to do?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
  3. How do I check the total number of assassination contracts I have left to do?

User Info: Xialoh

Xialoh
3 years ago#1
I just decided I want those gunblades, so I'm trying to do as many of them as I can, but I'm getting confused generally by naval contracts. Now, I just want to know how many I need to do as a sort of guideline.

Also, how soon is it possible to get those swords? I'm 45% into the game. Spoilers: Blackbeard just died. Presumably.. Is it actually possible to acquire them now, or do I have to advance more first?

Edit: Nevermind, I checked everything but the progress tracker. Still wondering about my second question though.
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game

User Info: Bio1590

Bio1590
3 years ago#2
I think you can do them all as soon as you can get into Kingston.

I'd wait until after you finish Tulum though, it'll be a lot easier to get the $500 bonus (not that I was ever really starving for money)

User Info: Xialoh

Xialoh
3 years ago#3
Berserk darts? Yeah I have those. Though I hardly need the 500 bonus anymore. Make nearly 30k whenever I get on for the day and already have 2 elite upgrades with everything else maxed to pre elite. Tbh, I'm probably completing too much too fast. Will probably slow down after I get these pistol swords.

And maybe those naval contract pistols too, actually.
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
  3. How do I check the total number of assassination contracts I have left to do?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived