How do I check the total number of assassination contracts I have left to do?

#1XialohPosted 12/18/2013 7:25:49 PM(edited)
I just decided I want those gunblades, so I'm trying to do as many of them as I can, but I'm getting confused generally by naval contracts. Now, I just want to know how many I need to do as a sort of guideline.

Also, how soon is it possible to get those swords? I'm 45% into the game. Spoilers: Blackbeard just died. Presumably.. Is it actually possible to acquire them now, or do I have to advance more first?

Edit: Nevermind, I checked everything but the progress tracker. Still wondering about my second question though.
---
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
#2Bio1590Posted 12/18/2013 7:59:29 PM
I think you can do them all as soon as you can get into Kingston.

I'd wait until after you finish Tulum though, it'll be a lot easier to get the $500 bonus (not that I was ever really starving for money)
#3Xialoh(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2013 8:17:22 PM
Berserk darts? Yeah I have those. Though I hardly need the 500 bonus anymore. Make nearly 30k whenever I get on for the day and already have 2 elite upgrades with everything else maxed to pre elite. Tbh, I'm probably completing too much too fast. Will probably slow down after I get these pistol swords.

And maybe those naval contract pistols too, actually.
---
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game