wtf do animus fragments do?!?!

#1pure_filthPosted 1/17/2014 8:11:42 PM
seriously, does collecting them give you anything in this game?
---
psn: THE_bigler
#2Carlos_lccPosted 1/17/2014 8:55:55 PM
They get you a check-mark on the abstergo challenges.
#3RudolphXMcGreePosted 1/19/2014 9:50:48 AM
When the rapture happens the sole criterion to qualify for ascension will be who bothered to collect every last animus fragment in AC4.
---
'You may look like my mother but you're nowhere close to her. You have no soul! You have the face but you'll never have her fire'
#4Carlos_lccPosted 1/20/2014 12:45:27 AM
Sweet that means I'm safe
#5Nodonn3Posted 1/20/2014 2:33:32 AM
Collecting them will earn you the eternal gratitude of the poor saps who haven't had a decent night's sleep with all that glowy crap outside their bedroom windows.
---
"I wear the cheese, it does not wear me." The guy with all that cheese (Buffy).
#6CranberryTacoPosted 1/20/2014 3:27:13 AM
At first i thought the more fragments you get the more Abstergo computers and secrets you could unlock but alas. Waste of a hunt.
---
I'm Chuck Bass. 88' / Musician / Mobile / You're a crook captain hook. Judge won't you throw the book at the pirate
#7HazelhartPosted 1/20/2014 5:33:43 AM
CranberryTaco posted...
At first i thought the more fragments you get the more Abstergo computers and secrets you could unlock but alas. Waste of a hunt.

So there are no actual reasons at all to collect them?
---
PSN: Tacanacy (main), Hazelhart and Bricktorn (DD:DA)
Pawns: http://imgur.com/a/4njpa
#8cubanerrorPosted 1/20/2014 12:16:21 PM
Hazelhart posted...
CranberryTaco posted...

So there are no actual reasons at all to collect them?

You can be proud that you had found all the 200 as they are on your map. Plus the Abstergo challenge.
---
PSN: xyz30-zero