The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Why do the warehouses take so long to refill

#1ZEXEPosted 1/21/2014 12:46:59 PM
no wonder why we weren't able to do that community challenge they take forever to restock
---
"well, if there's one thing Ive learned in all my years of internet, it's that people...well people arent smart"-Lost7th
#2Nodonn3Posted 1/21/2014 1:50:56 PM
Odd, I had no trouble.

There was always one full, I just had to check each location. It seemed to me that as soon as I emptied one, another would fill up somewhere.
---
"I wear the cheese, it does not wear me." The guy with all that cheese (Buffy).
#3obliviondollPosted 1/21/2014 10:11:19 PM
The first time you encounter a warehouse, it's ALWAYS full.

After that first encounter with each, there will always be a certain number (I've heard it's 3) full at any time.

If there are 2 warehouses you haven't found yet, there will always be at least one that you know the location of which is full. If there are 3 or more you haven't found, the game may randomly assign one of those as one of the 3 full warehouses, and until you find them, you'll always be missing that one. Once all your designated 3 warehouses have been assigned on the locations you haven't found, they'll appear to stop filling.

Find ALL the warehouses - explore the entire game map to be sure - and you should have no trouble.
---
"I want my meals to think for myself"
#4GageTheMagePosted 1/22/2014 11:16:24 AM
Probably because you killed all of the people in charge of stocking them.
#5pk1154Posted 1/23/2014 6:55:59 AM
Don't forget that there is a warehouse on Black Island.

If you have that content installed and can't find a full warehouse anywhere on your map, sail to Black Island and empty the one there.
---
We're having a great time: food, wine, a little personal abuse, and the universe going foom.
PSN: pk1154
#6sealedassPosted 1/23/2014 7:55:49 AM
You guys forget about the ones in Nassau, Havana and Kingston didn't you? Go check them.
#7Games_DeanPosted 1/23/2014 9:01:53 PM
You can check which is full and empty from the Map. Just go to map, check each location if the warehouse is grey, it's empty. If its white its full. Just fast travel to the full location.
#8pk1154Posted 1/24/2014 6:47:03 AM
Games_Dean posted...
You can check which is full and empty from the Map.

The Black Island warehouse doesn't show on the main map, so (again) if you can't find a full one on the main map, look there.
---
We're having a great time: food, wine, a little personal abuse, and the universe going foom.
PSN: pk1154
#9JayD1zz1200Posted 1/24/2014 10:22:58 AM
LOL@Mage..
#10hugaddictPosted 1/24/2014 12:24:34 PM
Actually now that you mention it I'm wondering the same thing. I omitted a few because I was doing other things, but now that I want them none of them have the prompt to find the guy with the key. After killing everyone, no key confirmed.
---
Sing Me Soft Kitty