7 kill streak Technique

#1AlxCjPosted 2/2/2014 6:37:15 PM
So i got the achievement yesterday in a stupidly easy way.

I was doing this warehouse in Nassau... so i kill the guy with the key and start getting chased by some dudes, i run across the Restricted area and then climb the tower, so all the guards start climbing the ladder as well. so when 2 climb up i kill them / kick them down and I keep doing that while more guards climb up the ladder.

And then i just got the achievement. ..
I wasn't even trying and i got it. so I thought i should share it because i see some people having trouble doing it.
---
2 camels in a tiny car...
RWJ anyone? No? oh, ok...
#2gbmortiePosted 2/2/2014 6:43:37 PM
That's awesome! I got it while boarding a ship. Normally I have trouble with that kind of thing because my kill streaks get interrupted. What I am having trouble with is the kill 5 guards who are stunned by smoke bombs one.
#3hugaddictPosted 2/2/2014 6:45:36 PM
The smoke bombs one is pretty easy too once you figure out that it doesn't have to be from only one smoke bomb.
---
Sing Me Soft Kitty
#4Nodonn3Posted 2/2/2014 6:48:04 PM
That's a great sounding tip!

I got mine by training a bunch of guards in Havanna and dropping a couple of smoke bombs, but your way may even be easier.
---
"I wear the cheese, it does not wear me." The guy with all that cheese (Buffy).
#5ElectricFoxLexPosted 2/2/2014 8:35:01 PM
I only got it from the second Templar Hunt in Havana when I didn't shoot a barrels and Rhona couldn't kill any guards even if I ran around for a minute.
---
The Fox with some electric powers.
H-Hey! Stop touching my tail!