This is stupid, where is my Bad Company 3?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 4
  3. This is stupid, where is my Bad Company 3?
3 years ago#1
Battlefield 3 was fun and all, but Bad Company 2 was the best in the entire Battlefield series, story and multiplayer combined. I would rather have a third installment to BadCo than a 4th BF.

Anyone agree or are we all on board for 4?
3 years ago#2
I'd be way more hyped for this release if it were BC3.

But, what can we do? I'll just be skipping these until we do get a BC sequel. I guess BC2 just wasn't popular enough to warrant one. The online is effectively dead, aside from the occasional lucky 10v10 lobby.

I don't dislike BF3, and I was actually pretty good at it while I still played it, but it was never the same (again, not necessarily a bad thing, just not my thing).
"whoa man all we are is dust in the wind 'nd stuff" - Iwantedzero
Black FC: 4642 1161 4125
3 years ago#3
I'll be ok with BF4 as long as full destruction returns and suppression gets either completely removed, or limited to only HMG's/explosives.
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
3 years ago#4
Buddha1187 posted...
Battlefield 3 was fun and all, but Bad Company 2 was the best in the entire Battlefield series, story and multiplayer combined. I would rather have a third installment to BadCo than a 4th BF.

Looks like a console kiddie never played BF2....
3 years ago#5
Gump_the_Great posted...
Buddha1187 posted...

BF2 Came out on consoles as well..
psn:REXX_ANATOR_01 sub accnt:DELTA1-5-5
Official MK9 Champion Of Kratos.
3 years ago#6
I totally agree with this, bad company 2 over battlefield 3 ANYDAY
3 years ago#7
Rexanator64 posted...
Gump_the_Great posted...
Buddha1187 posted...

BF2 Came out on consoles as well..

no... no it didn't at all. A game called "Battlefield 2: Modern Combat" came to consoles, and it was NOT BF2. They are 2 completely different games, worlds apart, especially in quality.
3 years ago#8
Gump_the_Great posted...
Buddha1187 posted...

I like how because someone prefers the newer console-oriented game, the reason must be that he/she never played BF2.

Granted, I never played 1942, and only 2142 for a little bit. But I played the hell out of BF2 and BC2, and I've got to say that BC2 is probably the best online experience I've ever had. Personally, I prefer the small/medium-scale battles where everyone's efforts count, and the full destructibility was absolutely amazing. I'll take the exhilaration of BC2 over the scope of the main series any day.
"some times 12 year old are immature. i am that age and i never make dumb and stupid comments" - campeon625
My god is F-Zero GX
3 years ago#9
Gump_the_Great posted...
Buddha1187 posted...

lol "console kiddie". You youngsters come up with the silliest monikers. I've played every BF to date, and I had more fun with BadCo2 than I did any of the others. Wanna know something else? BF2 is 3rd on my list behind Vietnam (the game, not the BadCo2 expansion)
3 years ago#10
The name battlefield 4 would sell better then bad company 3, BF3 gained a lot of ground this year and I am pretty sure EA told dice to keep it BF4, you can blame EA for no bad company 3, there so money hungry and want the money call of duty makes
PSN: Tha66RydenMFFL
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 4
  3. This is stupid, where is my Bad Company 3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived