This is stupid, where is my Bad Company 3?

#1Buddha1187Posted 3/18/2013 12:24:59 PM
Battlefield 3 was fun and all, but Bad Company 2 was the best in the entire Battlefield series, story and multiplayer combined. I would rather have a third installment to BadCo than a 4th BF.

Anyone agree or are we all on board for 4?
#2GoreGrossPosted 3/18/2013 3:33:14 PM
I'd be way more hyped for this release if it were BC3.

But, what can we do? I'll just be skipping these until we do get a BC sequel. I guess BC2 just wasn't popular enough to warrant one. The online is effectively dead, aside from the occasional lucky 10v10 lobby.

I don't dislike BF3, and I was actually pretty good at it while I still played it, but it was never the same (again, not necessarily a bad thing, just not my thing).
---
"whoa man all we are is dust in the wind 'nd stuff" - Iwantedzero
Black FC: 4642 1161 4125
#395_EclipsePosted 3/18/2013 6:47:24 PM
I'll be ok with BF4 as long as full destruction returns and suppression gets either completely removed, or limited to only HMG's/explosives.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#4Gump_the_GreatPosted 3/18/2013 11:51:44 PM
Buddha1187 posted...
Battlefield 3 was fun and all, but Bad Company 2 was the best in the entire Battlefield series, story and multiplayer combined. I would rather have a third installment to BadCo than a 4th BF.

Looks like a console kiddie never played BF2....
#5Rexanator64Posted 3/19/2013 11:58:32 AM
Gump_the_Great posted...
Buddha1187 posted...

BF2 Came out on consoles as well..
---
psn:REXX_ANATOR_01 sub accnt:DELTA1-5-5
Official MK9 Champion Of Kratos.
#6thasnipermasterPosted 3/19/2013 12:36:47 PM
I totally agree with this, bad company 2 over battlefield 3 ANYDAY
#7Gump_the_GreatPosted 3/19/2013 12:52:43 PM
Rexanator64 posted...
Gump_the_Great posted...
Buddha1187 posted...

BF2 Came out on consoles as well..

no... no it didn't at all. A game called "Battlefield 2: Modern Combat" came to consoles, and it was NOT BF2. They are 2 completely different games, worlds apart, especially in quality.
#8pyroman93Posted 3/19/2013 7:13:38 PM
Gump_the_Great posted...
Buddha1187 posted...

I like how because someone prefers the newer console-oriented game, the reason must be that he/she never played BF2.

Granted, I never played 1942, and only 2142 for a little bit. But I played the hell out of BF2 and BC2, and I've got to say that BC2 is probably the best online experience I've ever had. Personally, I prefer the small/medium-scale battles where everyone's efforts count, and the full destructibility was absolutely amazing. I'll take the exhilaration of BC2 over the scope of the main series any day.
---
"some times 12 year old are immature. i am that age and i never make dumb and stupid comments" - campeon625
My god is F-Zero GX
#9Buddha1187(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 5:42:50 AM
Gump_the_Great posted...
Buddha1187 posted...

lol "console kiddie". You youngsters come up with the silliest monikers. I've played every BF to date, and I had more fun with BadCo2 than I did any of the others. Wanna know something else? BF2 is 3rd on my list behind Vietnam (the game, not the BadCo2 expansion)
#1066_RyderPosted 3/21/2013 12:51:34 PM
The name battlefield 4 would sell better then bad company 3, BF3 gained a lot of ground this year and I am pretty sure EA told dice to keep it BF4, you can blame EA for no bad company 3, there so money hungry and want the money call of duty makes
---
PSN: Tha66RydenMFFL