Mav in BF4?

#11VirtrudianPosted 6/16/2013 3:40:08 PM
I hope not. I would, however, love to have sensor grenades like the ones in BC2.
---
Now the family is parted,
Will it be complete one day?
#12darkace77450Posted 6/16/2013 3:47:53 PM
it_r_over9000 posted...
I fail to see how it would be bad in Metro because it had a really low flight ceiling when outside the tunnels and inside its obviously inside and had limited mobility.

Whether or not they actually get kills with the MAV isn't the problem, it's that they're using it in a way that doesn't contribute to their team in any meaningful way that's the problem.

Virtrudian posted...
I hope not. I would, however, love to have sensor grenades like the ones in BC2.

Motion Mines are confirmed to be in the game.
#13Deadmeat20Posted 6/16/2013 8:01:00 PM
The motion sensor balls were great, but I hope that we still have either the MAV or the TUGS. Actually, I just want the MAV. I had so much fun flying that thing through Seine streets, spotting enemies for my teammates to take advantage of. I have fond memories of supporting a single squad-mate by giving him aerial reconnaissance. I would spot every enemy that came his way so that he could get the drop on them. I didn't mind that he was getting so many more points for each kill while I only received spot points. I just wanted him to get to the flag safe and sound.
---
GT: Bloodredtyrant
I brainstorm with my multiple personalities.
#14darkace77450Posted 6/16/2013 8:10:46 PM
Deadmeat20 posted...
Actually, I just want the MAV. I had so much fun flying that thing through Seine streets, spotting enemies for my teammates to take advantage of. I have fond memories of supporting a single squad-mate by giving him aerial reconnaissance. I would spot every enemy that came his way so that he could get the drop on them. I didn't mind that he was getting so many more points for each kill while I only received spot points. I just wanted him to get to the flag safe and sound.

While I can certainly understand the sentiment, that role should now be in the hands of the commander with the UAV.
#15disneyland5Posted 6/16/2013 10:43:40 PM
Oh god please no. Those things are annoying as hell. People still use them to ram and get kills with them. Yesterday I was playing TDM on noshahr canals and this guy was spamming MAVs from on top of the crane where nobody can get him. That pissed me off. I understand some people use them correctly but we cant risk it.