Will this game be active on launch?

#1Trickery1688Posted 11/3/2013 3:18:05 AM
I'm wondering just how many people will get PS4 on launch and be playing BF4. I was thinking about taking that Friday off, but it'd be a shame if it was hard to find matches.

Obviously this isn't a question anyone could realistically answer, but what do you guys think?
#2sithgod513Posted 11/3/2013 3:30:54 AM
I think we will have plenty of people playing for sure, but expect plenty of bugs/server issues.
---
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.
#3TooHigh2DiePosted 11/3/2013 5:58:33 AM
Have you seen the preorder numbers for this game? They'll be plenty of people on and im sure even at midnight their will be thousands of players online. I wont be getting this at launch because I wanted a exclusive and Im a big KZ fan.

Oddly enough KZ beat out Bf4 for pre orders. But I will be getting BF4 on black Friday when its 30$. Until than im sure we will have plenty of opposition come the 15th. I'll be taking a 3 day weekend only 12 more days!!
---
Mess with the best and you Die like the rest.
360 Tag- RedRum0912 PS3- TOOHIGH2DIE420
#4slaveanselmoPosted 11/3/2013 6:01:09 AM
TooHigh2Die posted...
Have you seen the preorder numbers for this game? They'll be plenty of people on and im sure even at midnight their will be thousands of players online. I wont be getting this at launch because I wanted a exclusive and Im a big KZ fan.

Oddly enough KZ beat out Bf4 for pre orders. But I will be getting BF4 on black Friday when its 30$. Until than im sure we will have plenty of opposition come the 15th. I'll be taking a 3 day weekend only 12 more days!!

You aren't going to be getting a PS4 game for $30 two weeks after it is released. Pretty sure that is fir PS3/360
---
PSN:: EuckYouBuddy
Tag Hunters just like taking random dudes from behind and jacking their stuff..
#5Governator00Posted 11/3/2013 1:24:19 PM
slaveanselmo posted...
TooHigh2Die posted...

You aren't going to be getting a PS4 game for $30 two weeks after it is released. Pretty sure that is fir PS3/360

Yep this. Not gonna happen.
---
Nothings right with you if nothings wrong with you.
#6FadetooBlackPosted 11/3/2013 1:26:42 PM
Most places have stopped preorders, so there will be tons of people playing. I'm taking a 4 day weekend (Friday-Monday).

My question... Will we have to pay to play online?
---
I'm God's son, son of man, and son of Marcus Garvey.
#7sithgod513Posted 11/3/2013 2:25:41 PM
FadetooBlack posted...
Most places have stopped preorders, so there will be tons of people playing. I'm taking a 4 day weekend (Friday-Monday).

My question... Will we have to pay to play online?

you will have to get PS+ to play it online, but im pretty sure the ps4 comes with a free two weeks of it.
---
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.
#8NovaLevossidaPosted 11/3/2013 2:46:44 PM
slaveanselmo posted...
TooHigh2Die posted...

You can get PS4 games on launch week for $40 so long as you buy three of them via Target's buy 2, get 1 free deal, which apparently Amazon is going to match. Not quite $30, but that's still great for the first week of a console launch.
---
Rock, Paper, Snorlax.
Snorlax always wins.