Nerf this Nerf that lets all just ruin BF4

#1iLoveCzeePosted 11/3/2013 12:24:35 PM
But iyo what will get nerfed in the first patch? We are talking about lowering damage on weapons.

We all know its coming but what exactly is going to get hurt the most? That boat with cannons? I took that beast for a couple spins last night and sat in that beast for 4 games on that Dam map.

-imo they should take counter knifing out of bf4. Its stupid.

-They should lower levolution triggers. Don't know how many times ive wanted to cause levolution but couldn't even get close to causing it.

-No point on having the usas in the game as a pick up if it is useless. Should be a ohk like that pick up sniper.

-I haven't used any super overpowered guns. I use assault 24/7 and that class is even steven. But have you guys used any cheap easy guns yet?

-Something needs to be added to servers so that when u join quick match you are put in a game with people who are your rank. I get put in servers with rank 5's-15's and I have to carry everyone. Causing me to rage quit. I dont deal with sorry ass players who sit miles away from everything.

-Sometimes when I jump in the abrams it shakes violently for about 15 seconds EVERYTIME >.>

Feel free to add to our b**** list :)
---
~Buy Me A Plane Ticket~
www.youtube.com/user/ICeeZeeI
#2StewleGriffinGFPosted 11/3/2013 12:34:23 PM
iLoveCzee posted...
-Sometimes when I jump in the abrams it shakes violently for about 15 seconds EVERYTIME >.>

When there's panties on the door knob, you're supposed to come back later.
---
Mods and admins run GameFAQs like they're kings. No justice, no peace.
#3SH_expert44Posted 11/3/2013 12:41:38 PM
All guns should have the exact same stats(capacity, reload speed, damage). Even the pistols.

They should remove vehicles. They give players an unfair advantage.

Everyone should glow bright orange because they blend in too much with everything right now.

Only 1 skill tree in the entire game that starts out full so everyone is on the same page.

No squads of friends should be allowed. They tried to do this by not putting in a squad menu but people found an exploit already to join people in game. They should patch it so people on the same friends list cant join the game. I cant tell you how mad i get to see 5 people with the same clan tag on the other team working together. It is unfair

Remove mic support. Read above.

No attachments on guns. Help level the playing field a bit. Once again they tried to implement this by not allowing you to customize your kit from the main menu, and once again hackers found a way around it by going into the test range to change their kits.

Remove the test range. Nuff said.

Add Micro-transactions. DICE needs more money to release to quality products that obviously got a lot of testing and care put into them like the PS3 version of BF4. With more money they can continue to give us the product we deserve with the same level care put into it as this masterpiece of gaming that obviously passed their strict quality standards.

Thats all I got. With these subtle changes the game will be perfect in my opinion.
---
It's thinking...
#4BeefBonesPosted 11/3/2013 12:45:16 PM
One thing most people probably wouldnt have a problem with getting nerfed is the AA tank damage on infantry again. People shouldnt use that as a mbt honestly.

Reason people want assault guns nerfed is either they do kill incredibly fast, or it just seems like they do. Ive never played the assault so I cant say, it just feels like you get hit and killed insanely fast imo.

Counter knifing does need to stay unless they manage to fix it so front attacks are always swipes. Makes people pay for panic knifing and not shooting when they should. I would say they could cut the counter time down by a bit though.

I do think the pickup weapons should be removed though. No reason to give op weapons to people that can make their bad class choices mean nothing. A recon/support/assault shouldnt just be able to pickup a ohk rocket launcher to save them from vehicles, and support/engi/assault shouldnt be able to pickup a rifle that can outdo any recon player trying to have a range advantage, but get ohk in the foot. Usas and the gl arent used as much, but really dont need to be there either if people dont want to be assaults or use frag rounds.
#5iLoveCzee(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 12:49:21 PM
Yeah they sure were sneaky about not letting u squad up first couple months I bet. But yeah first night I played I got in a game with 3 iCON guys Sensamillia and USADemolisher and another guy all stacked up FIRST NIGHT the game came out. I mean really? They want everyone to have to game alone to avoid clan stacks. Dem stats>>

I game alone. I could join friends but then Im leaning on someone. I can do just fine by myself but then ya think about them games when noone moves. So its either join a stacked game that will empty out or game alone and rage quit like I am right now. Ill stick to myself for now i guess.

I agree with players blending into the surroundings. U definitely have to have an eagle eye.
---
~Buy Me A Plane Ticket~
#6Nathalmighty1Posted 11/3/2013 12:52:13 PM
StewleGriffinGF posted...
iLoveCzee posted...

When there's panties on the door knob, you're supposed to come back later.

Oh Snap!
#7LockonPosted 11/3/2013 1:01:29 PM
Make snipers not one shot up close like in BF3.
Buff Stingers.
Nerf Attack Boats.
---
http://i.imgur.com/VNMlHlZ.gif http://youtu.be/3BJmp319ctI Connect
(R3D) Reborn
#8iLoveCzee(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 1:04:33 PM
I want to be able to fix up my loadout at the main menu not only in game or on battlelog. I tried on battlelog and it didnt work so only ingame? No thanks.

Nooooooooooooo FD dont nurf the attack boats. Guess Ill have to boost in that baby till the patch lol. Its really fun once ya get the hang of it. But in the hands of someone who can beast in it it is OP fer sure.
---
~Buy Me A Plane Ticket~
#9rj_91Posted 11/3/2013 1:45:20 PM
iLoveCzee posted...
I want to be able to fix up my loadout at the main menu not only in game or on battlelog. I tried on battlelog and it didnt work so only ingame? No thanks.

Nooooooooooooo FD dont nurf the attack boats. Guess Ill have to boost in that baby till the patch lol. Its really fun once ya get the hang of it. But in the hands of someone who can beast in it it is OP fer sure.

What map and mode are the boats on? They sound fun
---
Valar Morghulis
PSN: rjdabest
#10NovaLevossidaPosted 11/3/2013 1:56:04 PM
USAS is glorious if you play support.You can resupply it and just rain death in the general direction of targets and kill them behind some types of cover via splash damage.
---
-C- GET EQUIPPED WITH: [ ] KLOBB [ ] BFG
[ ] METAL BLADE [X] CUTSCENE MURDER PISTOL