Nerf this Nerf that lets all just ruin BF4

#11_decitronPosted 11/3/2013 3:09:11 PM
the sensor balls need a buff. they last like, ten seconds.
---
PSN: decitron
PS3, PS4
#12Scarlet-RavenPosted 11/3/2013 3:13:26 PM
Lockon posted...
Make snipers not one shot up close like in BF3.
Buff Stingers.
Nerf Attack Boats.

Lies. The rifles are fine. I still get that shot that leaves them at 4% health. BS.
#13NovaLevossidaPosted 11/3/2013 3:16:54 PM
Scarlet-Raven posted...
Lockon posted...
Buff Stingers.
Nerf Attack Boats.

Lies. The rifles are fine. I still get that shot that leaves them at 4% health. BS.

Isn't this what body armor is for?
---
Rock, Paper, Snorlax.
Snorlax always wins.
#14Scarlet-RavenPosted 11/3/2013 3:20:01 PM
NovaLevossida posted...
Scarlet-Raven posted...
Lockon posted...
Buff Stingers.
Nerf Attack Boats.

Exactly. No need to nerf them for ppl that dont wear the body armor perk.
#15ramo-216Posted 11/3/2013 4:29:26 PM
Attack boats are fine. I worry more about tanks, heli's, and lav's then I do about attack boats. They are not very mobile, and you can kill the people using the mini guns. They are NOT OP. Any nerf would make them worthless.

I think it is too soon to start messing with guns. I also feel like they should get pro players' opinions on whether any guns need adjusting. Most players don't know any better, and will cry foul over the dumbest stuff. Instead of trying to learn countermeasures, they just assume the game is broke. If the majority had their way, everything would be equal, and we would end up with CoD. This isn't CoD. Nobody cares about Your KD/R. So try to learn ways around certain scenarios, instead of crying about it.

If I had to pick one thing for the OT, it would be bullet drop. It is almost nonexistent. People are sniping like crazy. Idk though. I am kind of on the fence about it. Sniping was hard as hell in 3. It is nice being able to tear up some dudes with the recon class. But now everyone is running recon class, and you are almost guaranteed to get sniped if you run out in the open. Maybe that is a good thing though? Have to be more strategic? Idk...

Not only is it frustrating getting killed for taking ten steps out into the open, I feel like the lack of bullet drop takes away from certain gear. The zeroing on the scope, the range finder, and the heavy barrel attachments aren't really needed. Your bullets fly so straight, you don't really need to use them.
---
PSN: r2a1m6o
Don't mistake my poor writing for stupidity.
#16slaveanselmoPosted 11/3/2013 5:22:03 PM
NovaLevossida posted...
Scarlet-Raven posted...
Lockon posted...
Buff Stingers.
Nerf Attack Boats.

Yup and as a bonus it nerfs Sholguns too
---
PSN:: EuckYouBuddy
Tag Hunters just like taking random dudes from behind and jacking their stuff..
#17BeefBonesPosted 11/3/2013 6:26:26 PM
ramo-216 posted...
If I had to pick one thing for the OT, it would be bullet drop. It is almost nonexistent. People are sniping like crazy. Idk though. I am kind of on the fence about it. Sniping was hard as hell in 3. It is nice being able to tear up some dudes with the recon class. But now everyone is running recon class, and you are almost guaranteed to get sniped if you run out in the open. Maybe that is a good thing though? Have to be more strategic? Idk...

Not only is it frustrating getting killed for taking ten steps out into the open, I feel like the lack of bullet drop takes away from certain gear. The zeroing on the scope, the range finder, and the heavy barrel attachments aren't really needed. Your bullets fly so straight, you don't really need to use them.

It seems like either you havent really played with them enough and you dont know wth youre talking about. Even the srr61 starts to drop off around 80-100m and with the 8x drops one mildot at 400m. I honestly dont even zero my shots unless the person is staying perfectly still and making it an easy shot, and even then I only zero maybe 10% of the time.

Bf3 sniping was sooo easy if you knew the bullet drop, it wasnt even funny. If you thought getting sniped now was bad, wait til people actually start getting really used to the drop and timing.
#18ramo-216Posted 11/4/2013 12:19:24 AM
I have read other people saying it feels different. Maybe it is just the smoke trail. Idk. Something feels different. To me it feels easier to snipe. Maybe you are right. Maybe I need to play more, or I don't know what I am talking about. Hence my post validating my own stupidity.
---
PSN: r2a1m6o
Don't mistake my poor writing for stupidity.
#19Spetsnaz420Posted 11/7/2013 9:45:41 PM
They should remove quick match
---
I don't conform to social convention
#20Truth_and_ArmsPosted 11/8/2013 10:55:36 AM
Nerf dem Scout Heli Cannons Bro...
Sooo OP!

While we're at it, let's just Nerf all vehicles even more to be fair to the COD players coming to the game so that they can destroy Tanks, IFVs & Helis with their assault rifles & 320's.

The 12" splash damage radius for Explosive shells from Tanks/IFVs/Heli Rockets is too big. Make only direct hits count.

Also, Nerf all aimed launchers & only buff lock-on weapons.
---
PSN: Veritas_et_armis