Snipers... Mount Up!!!!

#1FadetooBlackPosted 11/3/2013 3:18:35 PM(edited)
They suppressed us in BF3 and made sniping a nightmare, but now we're back and ready to enslave the whole battlefield baby!!

http://youtu.be/03A2SGakF3M

I can't wait! I wish they would bring back the mortar strikes for recon though, that was fun.
---
I'm God's son, son of man, and son of Marcus Garvey.
#2Scarlet-RavenPosted 11/3/2013 3:18:01 PM
Eagles beating down them Raiderps. Yeah you think that offense suxs
#3FadetooBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 3:19:45 PM
Scarlet-Raven posted...
Eagles beating down them Raiderps. Yeah you think that offense suxs

One of us is on the wrong board. Lol.
---
#4Oracle-RavenPosted 11/3/2013 3:32:09 PM
Why use a sniper rifle when you could Rambo your way through flesh and meat with automatic weapons and rockets? Are snipers afraid to gain points? I always wondered.
---
Work hard and leave luck to heaven.
#5FadetooBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 3:40:41 PM
Oracle-Raven posted...
Why use a sniper rifle when you could Rambo your way through flesh and meat with automatic weapons and rockets? Are snipers afraid to gain points? I always wondered.

Lol, I just enjoy the element of surprise and long range killings. But it was much easier to get points when we were able to use mortar strikes. You can get plenty of kills if you get in the right position, close enough to the action.
---
#6sal9e3sPosted 11/3/2013 3:51:29 PM
Battlefield truth #27 - Teams with a lot of recons lose.
---
GT - Burrito Diablo
#7FadetooBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 3:59:33 PM
sal9e3s posted...
Battlefield truth #27 - Teams with a lot of recons lose.

Lol... What are all of the "Battlefield Truths"? You should make a topic or bump it.
---
#8colddeck64Posted 11/3/2013 4:12:52 PM
FadetooBlack posted...
Oracle-Raven posted...

Lol, I just enjoy the element of surprise and long range killings. But it was much easier to get points when we were able to use mortar strikes. You can get plenty of kills if you get in the right position, close enough to the action.

Battlefield truth #9

To a recon, 6 kills=plenty
---
(R3D) Colddeck64
#9OmegaShinkaiPosted 11/3/2013 4:13:49 PM
"Enslave the whole battlefield" not including vehicles because you can't put C4 on a tank when you're 200m away.
#10FadetooBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 4:15:03 PM
OmegaShinkai posted...
"Enslave the whole battlefield" not including vehicles because you can't put C4 on a tank when you're 200m away.

Dammit you guys... Say something good!!
---