Snipers... Mount Up!!!!

#11Scarlet-RavenPosted 11/3/2013 4:19:30 PM
Battlefield Truth 69#

The gamefaq board is the worst board for Battlefield conversations.
#12Jobu_in_the_502Posted 11/3/2013 4:49:32 PM
I wonder how many snipers I have played with that were useful. 1 maybe 2. The rest should find another squad cause I'll lay into you.
---
PSN: FutureVi11ian
#13BeefBonesPosted 11/3/2013 6:32:06 PM
OmegaShinkai posted...
"Enslave the whole battlefield" not including vehicles because you can't put C4 on a tank when you're 200m away.

Not putting your c4 on a certain spot on the map and waiting all game for any vehicle to drive over it.

Are you new here or something? Talk about being useless if youre just super sniping without a random booby trap that may or may not ever be used.
#14OmegaShinkaiPosted 11/3/2013 6:47:52 PM
I like how snipers fail to realize that using the PLD on a tank tells the driver EXACTLY where they are.
#15BeefBonesPosted 11/3/2013 7:47:52 PM
OmegaShinkai posted...
I like how snipers fail to realize that using the PLD on a tank tells the driver EXACTLY where they are.

Not using that to lure tanks into c4 traps.

Youre thinking the wrong way. Use peoples instincts against them.
#16FadetooBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 8:50:18 PM
BeefBones posted...
OmegaShinkai posted...

Lol! I like this guy!
---
I'm God's son, son of man, and son of Marcus Garvey.
#17OmegaShinkaiPosted 11/3/2013 8:52:48 PM
BeefBones posted...
OmegaShinkai posted...

Yes because I'm going to drive a tank over to the sniper, not oneshot him from halfway across the map with my 120mm cannon.
#18BeefBonesPosted 11/4/2013 12:43:27 AM
OmegaShinkai posted...
Yes because I'm going to drive a tank over to the sniper, not oneshot him from halfway across the map with my 120mm cannon.

Yes, stop everything youre doing and try to find the recon that could easily spot you for a second or two, and then have a buddy c4 you or have a friendly tank get the first shots off while youre busy pretending that recon you still cant find is an easy kill.
#19OmegaShinkaiPosted 11/4/2013 7:08:00 AM
BeefBones posted...
OmegaShinkai posted...

Yes, stop everything youre doing and try to find the recon that could easily spot you for a second or two, and then have a buddy c4 you or have a friendly tank get the first shots off while youre busy pretending that recon you still cant find is an easy kill.

>implying I'm not going to see an enemy tank because some useless recon didn't spot it for me
>implying your buddy is going to be anywhere but right next to you on a rooftop with a bolt action
>implying your team is going to cooperate with you at all
>implying I don't have Gunner Proximity Scan and when your imaginary buddy gets close he's going to get shredded by a .50cal
#20Scarlet-RavenPosted 11/4/2013 7:12:20 AM
Jobu_in_the_502 posted...
I wonder how many snipers I have played with that were McRib Lovers. 1 maybe 2. The rest should find another squad cause I'll eat you.