Clans (or just groups of players)

#1DrJamesGangPosted 11/3/2013 4:29:53 PM
Hi guys, just found out my wife bought me PS4/BF4 bundle that's shipping to my house on launch which is pretty baws. Anyways, I had been a part of a clan for PS3/BF3 and had a blast with it so am looking for something similar for this iteration.

I'm a solid team player with a mic and am on 3-4 nights a week for a few hours. I'm in central time zone. Let me know if you're part of a fun (but not overly competitive) clan or simply a group of players that's looking for another squad mate. I'll probably rock support. Feel free to check my battlelog for stats.

<3
---
PSN: DrJamesGang
#2colddeck64Posted 11/3/2013 5:14:34 PM
You should get in touch with Ffc

I'm petty sure a lot of those guys are still playing battlefield.
---
(R3D) Colddeck64
#3slaveanselmoPosted 11/3/2013 6:33:11 PM(edited)
Is she having an affair? Might want to look into it.

Edit:lol
---
PSN:: EuckYouBuddy
Tag Hunters just like taking random dudes from behind and jacking their stuff..
#4DrJamesGang(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 7:20:08 PM
slaveanselmo posted...

It turns out she was. This post prompted me to do some exploring and, lo and behold, I've been getting cuckolded. Anyways, our marriage is now over so more time for BF4.
---
PSN: DrJamesGang
#5TxO-BuzzKillPosted 11/4/2013 7:45:44 PM(edited)
GL, i don't think this is the best place to look for one. most clans normally get chased off.

you should contact stealth_rebel, i'm sure he's got a few clans lying around somewhere.
#6slaveanselmoPosted 11/4/2013 7:59:59 PM
DrJamesGang posted...
slaveanselmo posted...

It turns out she was. This post prompted me to do some exploring and, lo and behold, I've been getting cuckolded. Anyways, our marriage is now over so more time for BF4.

Was it a creepy old dude? Its always a creepy old dude..

Huzzah for more BF4..
---
PSN:: EuckYouBuddy
Tag Hunters just like taking random dudes from behind and jacking their stuff..
#7maoriwarriorPosted 11/4/2013 9:00:59 PM
TxO-BuzzKill posted...
GL, i don't think this is the best place to look for one. most clans normally get chased off.

you should contact stealth_rebel, i'm sure he's got a few clans lying around somewhere.

Awww. You remember me! How cute. No, I don't haha. He should check enjin for recruiting sites or google "ps3 bf4 clans" and it will take him to a directory.
---
SEN ID: Stealth_Rebel
#8pauladeandaPosted 11/4/2013 10:13:59 PM
DrJamesGang posted...
Hi guys, just found out my wife bought me PS4/BF4 bundle that's shipping to my house on launch which is pretty baws. Anyways, I had been a part of a clan for PS3/BF3 and had a blast with it so am looking for something similar for this iteration.

I'm a solid team player with a mic and am on 3-4 nights a week for a few hours. I'm in central time zone. Let me know if you're part of a fun (but not overly competitive) clan or simply a group of players that's looking for another squad mate. I'll probably rock support. Feel free to check my battlelog for stats.

<3

Psn is Focaldragonfly23