Any offline multiplayer bots?

#1burdi1arPosted 11/3/2013 5:09:59 PM
?
---
"Good night, I'll see you in your dreams, I'll be the clown holding a knife standing over your bed"- Stephen Colbert
#2KoaninDudeManPosted 11/3/2013 5:57:11 PM
No
---
Argonian zombies have been seen dancing all across Morrowind in perfect sync. Sounds thrilling-mooninomics
#3campersniperPosted 11/3/2013 8:19:11 PM
big mistake from developer/publisher that wants to compete with cod. my brother and his friends think battlefield games are cool but they buy cod cause they into split screen.
---
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
If guns kill people, then spoons make people fat.
#4PlaysOnEasyModePosted 11/3/2013 10:04:55 PM
They'd need to spend more time and resources for bots to work. It would be a nightmare for programmers to create 63 AI in a huge map, all doing their own thing. Whether it's driving a vehicle, navigating the huge terrain, and tactics real players use.

With CoD, it's easier to add bots because the scale is smaller. Less players, less destruction, less pathfinding, vehicles as killstreaks, etc.
#5slaveanselmoPosted 11/3/2013 10:26:54 PM
If you're not good enough to play MP against real people then just get CoD like the rest of the bads that want to fit in.

I personally loved playing BLOPS bots with the GF (who sucks (not complaining)).
---
PSN:: EuckYouBuddy
Tag Hunters just like taking random dudes from behind and jacking their stuff..
#6sw00p_0nePosted 11/3/2013 11:31:01 PM
Bots? Sure, they were good back in Unreal Tournament days but now? Unless you have no internet available and/or are a really bad player I see no use for bots. It doesn't make you improve your game in any way. Predictable A.I., stale gameplay, unsatisfying experience and not rewarding in any way. In fact, it numbs your reflexes.
---
"This is the internet, where men are men, women are men, and 16 year old girls are FBI agents."
#7AeyjayPosted 11/4/2013 3:10:54 AM
there is but it's not split screen or co-op and it's called campaign
#8skylinefreekPosted 11/4/2013 9:57:39 AM
campersniper posted...
big mistake from developer/publisher that wants to compete with cod. my brother and his friends think battlefield games are cool but they buy cod cause they into split screen.

Only reason it is in CoD is because of its ancient sub par graphics engine that it operates on.
---
i5-2500K I 8gb G.Skill DDR3-1600 I Asus GTX 660 I Seasonic M12II 620W I Asus P8B75-V I Antec 900 case I 1TB HDD I Windows 7
#9burdi1ar(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2013 10:56:30 AM
^awwww SNAP!
---
"Good night, I'll see you in your dreams, I'll be the clown holding a knife standing over your bed"- Stephen Colbert
#10flairePosted 11/14/2013 9:54:06 PM
the reason for bots is to avoid lag play, hackers, exploits and boring cheap mechanics some players love to use endlessly

honestly BF4 doesn't really have as much of that as COD.. but it does have some

there is def a place for bots nowadays, killing faceless internet strangers is often overrated
---
So many games......So little time.......