How do you save campaign?

#1llsamuraillPosted 11/20/2013 9:13:09 PM
Everytime i go to campaign it makes me start over.
---
Launch PS4, Xbox 1 soon after
#2Maximum OverdrivePosted 11/20/2013 9:31:11 PM
There's a huge bug right now that corrupts the saves. Personally, I've been lucky enough to have avoided it. Just wait for the patch.
---
Resistance: Fall of Man username: [AM>]Shadow_Angel
MGO username: [PED] SHADOW ANGEL
#3Marcster1994Posted 11/20/2013 9:39:51 PM
You can't. I ran into the save corruption bug twice.
Now I'm at the point where I can't paly the game at all.

Should've gotten Killzone.
---
3DS FC: 4725-7947-0440 ~ NNID: MarcsterS
PSN: Marcster1994 ~ Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/EnglishLanguage/
#4NovaLevossidaPosted 11/21/2013 1:14:38 AM
Check to see if there's a valid save on the cloud storage that you can restore from. It's in the Playstation Settings menu under System Storage Management.
---
I think the launch of other video game systems is also good for us - Iwata of Nintendo
the playstation 2 sure helped dreamcast - magemaximus
#5FlipManV3Posted 11/21/2013 1:42:35 AM
Marcster1994 posted...
You can't. I ran into the save corruption bug twice.
Now I'm at the point where I can't paly the game at all.

Should've gotten Killzone.

Doesn't KZ have a similar problem? I heard campaign has a save killing glitch and MP has some server issues as well.
-
---
Worst elitist: PC elitists. Most delusional: Sony fanboys. Most unreasonable gamers: Nintendo fanboys. Community that ****ed my mother the most: Microsoft kids.
#6tooguapoPosted 11/21/2013 3:25:43 AM
before you open the app, disconnect your internet connection from the settings/network menu. Just untick the bar. Then open up BF and go straight to single player. It won't get corrupted anymore. If you want to go back online for multiplayer and keep your save, first insert a usb stick with atleast 19mb of free space and copy your BF4 data. You'll know you found it if it is 19mb. Copy it, connect to online and multiplayer away. Now your single player data on your system will get corrupted guaranteed, but the data on the stick won't. Just copy it back when you are done with multiplayer and disconnected the net.

I work for EA. We are working on a patch.

Can i get banned for impersonating an EA employee?