Multi Talent Assignment Question..

#11Eric_Draven3Posted 12/4/2013 7:24:42 PM(edited)
NovaLevossida posted...
Eric_Draven3 posted...
The l96 assignment won't count my c4 kill. I've completed the whole assignment multiple times even in the same round.

On an unrelated note. I <3 the L85

The L96 didn't count my C4 kills on the support class. It only counted them on recon. I figured to go to support to resupply my C4; did you do the same? It only counted mine on recon, not support.

Oh well that makes sense. I mean it doesn't since it should account all C4 kills but sniper rifle recon weapon.... blah blah blah.

Guess I'll go try to use the recon kit instead now and see what happens. Thanks for the heads up.

Yup that was exactly it, had to do it with the recon class.
---
Currently playing - SSFIV(main Gouki), B:AA, Dmc3
PSN - Deadpool__Merc
#12Mr ElfPosted 12/4/2013 7:20:07 PM
yeah it seems a bit glitchy right now. i was working on these today and i seemed to randomly get them after a couple matches even tho i didnt complete everything on that same round.
but the problem is i have the mtar and l85a1 (which is awesome) but the assignments arent complete. even if i actually do complete them, i assume because i have the guns already, they'll reset on the next round and be 0/1 again.

oh well, i got my guns so i'm happy at least.
---
"Right foot, hospital. Left foot, cemetery" - Cro Cop
#13toledoguy452(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2013 7:41:04 PM
NovaLevossida posted...
Oh, and for the ones with something like 3xweapon ribbons and then get a kill with a, b, and c in a round, it won't track your a, b, and c progress until you've completed 3xweapon ribbons. You can and should get your 3 ribbons for your weapon before even trying to get your "in a round, get a kill with" weapons. After the 3 ribbons are done, they're saved.

That sounds like it makes sense, but even after unlocking the MTAR, and using it, the assignment still says 0/1 like it was not finished, yet it is.
---
PSN : johnny_ohio_452
#14NovaLevossidaPosted 12/4/2013 9:46:47 PM(edited)
toledoguy452 posted...
NovaLevossida posted...
Oh, and for the ones with something like 3xweapon ribbons and then get a kill with a, b, and c in a round, it won't track your a, b, and c progress until you've completed 3xweapon ribbons. You can and should get your 3 ribbons for your weapon before even trying to get your "in a round, get a kill with" weapons. After the 3 ribbons are done, they're saved.

That sounds like it makes sense, but even after unlocking the MTAR, and using it, the assignment still says 0/1 like it was not finished, yet it is.

The glitched assignments will still show incomplete, but what I listed above is the way to go about doing them. Ribbons stick around, the "in a round, get a kill with" stuff disappears (even if you do them all in a round) if you don't have the ribbons. Wish I had known before I went defib commando*.

*I totally meant Shock Troopers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9AkvnSYO8s
---
I think the launch of other video game systems is also good for us - Iwata of Nintendo
the playstation 2 sure helped dreamcast - magemaximus
#15toledoguy452(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2013 4:05:57 AM
So are you saying that even if they are complete and still show incomplete but do them over but do the ribbons 1st, then they will show up complete?
---
PSN : johnny_ohio_452
#16LeonSK357Posted 12/5/2013 10:13:43 AM
Some (maybe all, haven't actually made progress on all of the CR assignments) are glitched. After completing them, it'll show them as incomplete and give you progress (no points for more completions though, already tried). Once you complete them the first time and get your weapon, you're set. Your weapons stay so don't worry about assignments showing up again.
---
Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.
http://i.imgur.com/fqsdGX8.gif
#17NovaLevossidaPosted 12/5/2013 12:38:13 PM
toledoguy452 posted...
So are you saying that even if they are complete and still show incomplete but do them over but do the ribbons 1st, then they will show up complete?

No. I was just saying that was the proper order to do them the first time around so as to not waste your time. I haven't tried it a second time, and I really don't feel like bothering with it since it's glitched in the first place and I already have my guns.
---
I think the launch of other video game systems is also good for us - Iwata of Nintendo
the playstation 2 sure helped dreamcast - magemaximus