Can you unlock all the guns by playing multiplayer only?

#1Homie_202Posted 12/11/2013 4:00:18 PM
This is kind of a dumb question but can you unlock all the guns by playing mp only? I ask because I see people using guns like the ace 23 and and I saw a topic on here for the ace 52. But when I look into the guns I don't see either one of those are there guns you need to unlock by playing through the campaign? And are there guns for premium members as well?
#2nordendorfPosted 12/11/2013 4:07:12 PM
Homie_202 posted...
But when I look into the guns I don't see either one of those

You must be looking in the wrong spot. Either that, or you haven't unlocked carbines yet.

To answer your questions, there are 4 guns unlocked via singleplayer (for use in MP). There are also some guns tied to DLC. So if you don't have the DLC, you won't be able to unlock those.
#3SpyDRfreeKPosted 12/11/2013 4:08:34 PM
nope
---
Users who like pie: 84.5 Me.Awesome = True, Swag.Enabled = True
Last movie watched: Looper, 7/10
#4Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 12:11:44 PM
nordendorf posted...
Homie_202 posted...
But when I look into the guns I don't see either one of those

You must be looking in the wrong spot. Either that, or you haven't unlocked carbines yet.

To answer your questions, there are 4 guns unlocked via singleplayer (for use in MP). There are also some guns tied to DLC. So if you don't have the DLC, you won't be able to unlock those.

How do you unlock the campaign guns? Like do I need to find them or anything like that? And what are the gun tied to dlc?
#5Double991Posted 12/12/2013 12:37:40 PM
You get the campaign guns just by completing the campaign levels. The last level has 3 possible endings however with 1 gun tied to each ending, so you'll have to play it 3 times.

Those guns go straight to multiplayer. There are guns that are found in the campaign but those don't go to multiplayer, they simple exist within your campaign weapon loadout.

The China Rising dlc has the following guns:
L85A2 ( Assault Rifle )
MP7 ( PDW )
RPK-74M ( LMG )
L96A1 ( Sniper Rifle )
MTAR-21 ( Carbine )

The Second Assault dlc will have the following guns:
DAO-12 ( Shotgun )
F2000 ( Assault Rifle )
AS VAL ( PDW )
M60-E4 ( LMG )
GOL Magnum ( Sniper Rifle )
---
PSN : Double991
GameFAQs BF4 Leaderboard: http://bf4stats.com/lb/HfVBr3iEdn
#6Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2013 5:39:46 PM
Cool thanks I plan on buying the premium stuff anyway. But I don't really feel like it is worth it yet. Considering I have china rising even though they got it early.
#7Spetsnaz420Posted 12/12/2013 10:43:33 PM
For the three end game guns you can just play them last level over...its a pretty short and easy level too so its not too much of a hassle. Worth it form the M249 alone
---
I don't conform to social convention
"Xbox people don't care about the truth, they only care about seamless multimedia streaming." - Stan Marsh
#8hoochiebed36Posted 12/12/2013 10:50:33 PM
IMHO You are currently devaluing premium by not enjoying the benefits of the early access. If you wait to buy it you are getting less of the benefits while paying the same price. I can see why it'd feel like more value if you waited and got 2 or 3 DLC's at once, but in reality it is not. Along with early access to the first DLC you've missed a double xp weekend as well.
---
PSN: WhiteShirt
[SxB]