patch notes out!

#1blackninja4everPosted 2/21/2014 4:07:10 AM
Find em yourself but finally! My beautiful beautiful VETERAN BATTLEPACK!!!!
---
Please add me as a friend. FC: 1607-2104-0016
Xbox GT: Beefsloth PSN: blackninjaforevr
#2SparkItUpPosted 2/21/2014 4:09:50 AM(edited)
I'm just loading it up...but my vet pack better be there or I will find out where you sleep...lol

EDIT: be assured, you can sleep in peace :)
---
http://youtu.be/Mke9EHMQMYI
Did you stand to close to the fire, like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone...
#3AngrySquid270Posted 2/21/2014 4:09:16 AM
PS4 Game Update Feb 21
-Fix for an issue where spawning into, or switching to, a gunner seat in an IFV/MBT sometimes could cause the game to crash
-Fix for missing sound in Team/Squad Deathmatch
-Fix for an issue in the Defuse game mode, where a bomb carrier would be permanently spotted
-Decreased the rate at which the kill card would incorrectly display 0 health, while the enemy was clearly alive
-Fix for an invisible wall that was incorrectly present in one of the fallen concrete pipes on Zavod 311
-Fix for an issue where bullet impact sounds weren’t properly matching the actual number of impacts, causing the players to feel that they died too quickly.
-Fix for an issue where the “Draw” message would not display on-screen once a Conquest round ended with both teams having the same amount of tickets
-Fix for an issue where long IDs wouldn’t scroll on dog tags
-Fix for missing grass physics in terrain
-Fix for an issue where the player camera would be positioned inside of the soldier when parachute spawning
-Fix for a MAV exploit that let players reach various out-of-map locations
---
CHI CHI-CHI WOOOO!!!
#4blackninja4ever(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2014 4:10:02 AM
SparkItUp posted...
I'm just loading it up...but my vet pack better be there or I will find out where you sleep...lol

Cant tell if sexual comment or not hmm :)
---
#5blackninja4ever(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2014 4:10:21 AM
AngrySquid270 posted...
PS4 Game Update Feb 21
-Fix for an issue where spawning into, or switching to, a gunner seat in an IFV/MBT sometimes could cause the game to crash
-Fix for an issue in the Defuse game mode, where a bomb carrier would be permanently spotted
-Decreased the rate at which the kill card would incorrectly display 0 health, while the enemy was clearly alive
-Fix for an invisible wall that was incorrectly present in one of the fallen concrete pipes on Zavod 311
-Fix for an issue where bullet impact sounds weren’t properly matching the actual number of impacts, causing the players to feel that they died too quickly.
-Fix for an issue where the “Draw” message would not display on-screen once a Conquest round ended with both teams having the same amount of tickets
-Fix for an issue where the player camera would be positioned inside of the soldier when parachute spawning

Thanks sorry im lazy
---
#6SparkItUpPosted 2/21/2014 4:10:43 AM
AngrySquid270 posted...
PS4 Game Update Feb 21

Thank god they fixed the grass physics...I was about to take this game back to Gamestop because the grass wasn't working.
---
Did you stand to close to the fire, like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone...
#7Vegeta_YulawPosted 2/21/2014 4:11:58 AM
Did they fix the server browser? It was a mess last time i checked.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/Maf10so
http://raptr.com/leon86/wall
#8SparkItUpPosted 2/21/2014 4:12:47 AM
Vegeta_Yulaw posted...
Did they fix the server browser? It was a mess last time i checked.

Doesn't matter...the grass works now.
---
#9Maximum OverdrivePosted 2/21/2014 4:15:06 AM
AngrySquid270 posted...
PS4 Game Update Feb 21

How about just eliminating it DICE?!

---
---
Resistance: Fall of Man username: [AM>]Shadow_Angel
MGO username: [PED] SHADOW ANGEL
#10blackninja4ever(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2014 4:17:27 AM
So never had sound effects glitch out on my ps4 before only the startup no sound bug sometimes but I always assumed its loading. Did a team deathmatch and bam no reloading or bullet sounds
---