God's Anus

#1Honourable_TeaPosted 8/18/2014 7:47:54 PM
Before I say anything, I would like to give creds to DE44TooStronk (formerly 44MagTooStronk) of Battlelog, Forumfield 4 for enlightening me about this killer setup which works wondrously if you wish to try something fun and and drink the tears of those you've #rekt. The word must be spread.

Have you ever wanted to send your adversaries to their demise with explosives? Have you ever felt the urge to tear through your enemy's body with a shotgun?

Well I have news for YOU!

Behold the ultimate class set-up: The Anus of God!

Primary: DBV-12
Ammunition: 12G Frag
Optic: FLIR/IRNV
Accessory: Green Laser
Barrel: Muzzle brake/Full Choke
Underbarrel: Angled foregrip

Play on support as you'll be chewing through ammo while you spam explosive death upon your foes.

P.S. Frag rounds needs buffed
---
"Reasonable men adapt to the world around them; unreasonable men make the world adapt to them. The world is changed by unreasonable men."~Edwin L Cole
#2Andyman78Posted 8/18/2014 10:09:39 PM
Yeah I'd actually do that and camp, if I was an actual game wrecking coward. Your parents failed in raising you. That is all.
---
PSN: Andypants78
#3Honourable_Tea(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 10:39:57 PM
Andyman78 posted...
Yeah I'd actually do that and camp, if I was an actual game wrecking coward. Your parents failed in raising you. That is all.

Madcuzbad
---
"Reasonable men adapt to the world around them; unreasonable men make the world adapt to them. The world is changed by unreasonable men."~Edwin L Cole
#4xDeadrebornxPosted 8/19/2014 7:45:46 AM
Honourable_Tea posted...
Before I say anything, I would like to give creds to DE44TooStronk (formerly 44MagTooStronk) of Battlelog, Forumfield 4 for enlightening me about this killer setup which works wondrously if you wish to try something fun and and drink the tears of those you've #rekt. The word must be spread.

Have you ever wanted to send your adversaries to their demise with explosives? Have you ever felt the urge to tear through your enemy's body with a shotgun?

Well I have news for YOU!

Behold the ultimate class set-up: The Anus of God!

Primary: DBV-12
Ammunition: 12G Frag
Optic: FLIR/IRNV
Accessory: Green Laser
Barrel: Muzzle brake/Full Choke
Underbarrel: Angled foregrip

Play on support as you'll be chewing through ammo while you spam explosive death upon your foes.

P.S. Frag rounds needs buffed

I have news for you...i posted my frag set up a while back. Ppl said it was ****...i still rock it from time to time. Old news but grats on finding out through others.
---
I think it out, like Batman or Al from home improvement. -DarkJaydragon
#5terrysmay04Posted 8/19/2014 8:16:16 AM
Frag rounds are good for one thing and one thing only. Annoying the **** outta people from a rooftop. If you can use them in a straight up gunfight and win the kudos to you
---
I hate so many things about what you choose to be.
#6SurefirepegasusPosted 8/19/2014 9:16:32 AM
Yea, this is usually the set up of someone camping in one spot on Metro or from a rooftop in my experience. PASS
---
http://bf4stats.com/xbox/SurefirePegasus
#7cbc72Posted 8/19/2014 9:41:04 AM
I know this is battlefield, so I am probably wrong, but isn't Full Choke useless with Frag round?

Choke tightens pellet spread.

Frag rounds have no pellet spread.
---
Obvious is obvious
http://tinyurl.com/oyjkpul
#8terrysmay04Posted 8/19/2014 11:02:25 AM
cbc72 posted...
I know this is battlefield, so I am probably wrong, but isn't Full Choke useless with Frag round?

Choke tightens pellet spread.

Frag rounds have no pellet spread.

You are correct. I don't know what they end up doing but I do know the game suggests you avoid using a choke with slugs, and I figure frags fall into this category.
---
I hate so many things about what you choose to be.
#9xDeadrebornxPosted 8/19/2014 11:57:05 AM
Surefirepegasus posted...
Yea, this is usually the set up of someone camping in one spot on Metro or from a rooftop in my experience. PASS

Not true....i run around and cap objectives. I can also take out Helicopters well the ppl in the helicopter that is. Also covering an objective is easy with frag rounds.
---
I think it out, like Batman or Al from home improvement. -DarkJaydragon
#10StewleGriffinGFPosted 8/19/2014 7:59:46 PM
xDeadrebornx posted...
I can also take out Helicopters well the ppl in the helicopter that is.

There is this button called backspace and it removes words you meant not to say.
---
Mods and admins run GameFAQs like they're kings. No justice, no peace.
# of times my posts were blocked for words that weren't even in my post: 13