Anime?

• Topic Archived
1 year ago#31
the working conditions aside(being this wasnt done by a big company its not really that uncommon that the conditions were harsh) again for an anime adaptation P4 wasnt bad aikas story albeit maybe not the best wasnt really done too badly and the nanako stuff was just the perspective they decided to do the death arcana(old lady) and the hospital work and the tutoring story lines Could it have been better maybe, was it terrible, no it really wasnt. If this is so famous online it could also be because ppl will always complain about things that arentthe original and need to get over it the anime was good the game was better its just how it is. Again if you want bad adaptaions fo games they ae out there look "them" up .
1 year ago#32
TC I'm sorry I said p4 WASN'T A GOOD ANIME, bUT PLEASE CAN WE MOVE ON TO THE discussion of a Conception anime?
---
"You desired all of this! Smile a little! You're contradicting yourself!" - Big N
PSN: DRAGKUDO
1 year ago#33
yea sorry im done, every1 has an opinion and aparently they just didnt like it. So ive already said what i wanted and so did they if they dont like it they dont, no big deal and ive already said my 2 cents on conceptions anime so i'm done.
1 year ago#34
darker95 posted...
ArmedDragoon posted...
darker95 posted...
If there were going to be one it would be stupid and only to promote the game.

Like the Dangan Ronpa anime.

I liked that but yeah. It would be super rushed 12 episode anime and it would only gives us all the ecchi scenes with the girls and some fights. All dungeons would be montage scenes. The anime would need to be a 50 -100 episodes.

You don't know anything about anime, do you?
---
PSN: aKaKLeo
3DS FC: 0473 9058 1663
1 year ago#35
All I know about anime is lots of boobs lol
---
Is anyone alive out there?
1 year ago#36
akaKLeo posted...
darker95 posted...
ArmedDragoon posted...
darker95 posted...

I liked that but yeah. It would be super rushed 12 episode anime and it would only gives us all the ecchi scenes with the girls and some fights. All dungeons would be montage scenes. The anime would need to be a 50 -100 episodes.

What do you mean? Oh great anime expert
The reason I say 50-100 is because i want a long show. I want every thing in this game to be in anime form.
---
"You desired all of this! Smile a little! You're contradicting yourself!" - Big N
1 year ago#37
Peke_kun posted...
All I know about anime is lots of boobs lol

And thats what I mena if they made an anime adaption of this game thats all we would get with some episodes focusing on the story but mainly boobs.
---
1 year ago#38
darker95 posted...
akaKLeo posted...
darker95 posted...
ArmedDragoon posted...
darker95 posted...

What do you mean? Oh great anime expert
The reason I say 50-100 is because i want a long show. I want every thing in this game to be in anime form.

An anime adaption of this game could easily fit everything in the story in a cour.
---
PSN: aKaKLeo
3DS FC: 0473 9058 1663
1 year ago#39
Without being rushed? What is a cour? Quarter?
---
1 year ago#40
12-13 episodes generally.
---
Is anyone alive out there?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived