GT6 is going to be terrible, with these Save Editor hacks just like GT5

#1RolITide22Posted 11/25/2013 2:13:45 PM
With people being able to purchase in-game credits with their "Daddy's" credit card, you're going to have a bunch of 6 year olds running around with Bugatti's the second the game comes out.

Plus, I don't know if it has been mentioned but Grand Theft Auto V has already been destroyed buy people using save editors to put max money, stats, vehicles, you name it into single player and online.

Remember how Gran Turismo 5 was ruined buy people using engine swaps, and hacking the downforce down to 0 on NASCAR events. Being able to max out at $20,000,000 all the time and gift any car to your garage? What a freaking joke, I put in hundreds of hours grinding my butt off to get vehicles and these kids get the game and have 1000 cars in two hours.

Even the patch didn't fix people hacking in any car, and even today on GT5 you can still hack the downforce on NASCARs to zero and cheat in races.

Anyone honestly think Gran Turismo 6 will be any different? Hell no, give it 2 weeks and some kid will post a video on YouTube and links on how to use a save editor, because the game will save files on GT6 will the same way as GT5. Couple that with in-game cash there is no reason to grind except for the purists. Online racing will be a joke again with all the hacked cars and it will be the same as GT5.

Until Gran Turismo 7 comes out and they begin using cloud based game saves, people will create Save Editors to hack all 1000+ cars into the game.

- plus its a joke that they put weather-change for Daytona Speedway in GT6 and force NASCAR racers to fork out $60 for a new game instead of doing a $15 DLC for GT5. Gran Turismo 6 is a joke.
#2ARC_NoOnePosted 11/25/2013 2:39:55 PM
RolITide22 posted...
Remember how Gran Turismo 5 was ruined buy people...
What a freaking joke, I put in hundreds of hours grinding my butt off to get vehicles and these kids get the game and have 1000 cars in two hours.

It sounds to me like YOU ruined your own game.

All the people on my friends list worked together, duping cars, to make sure everyone in the circle had all the best cars.
That let us all RACE TOGETHER, rather than forcing each of us to "grind our butts off for hundreds of hours", playing separately, to get those same cars.
NOT being able to dupe/trade would have ruined the game for US because we'd have had the same frustrating experience you had with the game, rather than enjoying door-to-door-to-door racing the entire time.
---
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.
#3RB___OGPosted 11/25/2013 2:43:00 PM
You sound like everyone else should care about how much time you spent playing.

Everyone has the right to enjoy the game how they want, its easy enough to find like minded people to play legit with if you put some effort into it, otherwise as with everything in life that you leave to chance, deal with what you get.
---
Guns for show, Knives for a pro
#4RolITide22(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2013 2:54:16 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5RB___OGPosted 11/25/2013 3:24:48 PM
RolITide22 posted...
RB___OG posted...
You sound like everyone else should care about how much time you spent playing.

Everyone has the right to enjoy the game how they want, its easy enough to find like minded people to play legit with if you put some effort into it, otherwise as with everything in life that you leave to chance, deal with what you get.

No, you don't get it. It cheapens the experience for everyone. To me it really comes down to the online experience, and you are going to have people running hacked cars in lobbies everywhere just like in GT5. Unless you want to circle jerk with your buddies and race no one else, it will affect your gameplay negatively as well.

They should of sorted this crap out when they saw people running 3,000hp Honda Civics in GT5, but nope. You watch, the same thing will happen again in Gran Turismo 6

Yeah I do get it, I've heard this moaning for a year in the Borderlands 2 board and for several months in the Diablo 3 board.

As I said, you are solely responsible for how you online gaming goes, if you can't be bothered to put a post looking for legit players that's on you. Playing a game online will always be a crap shoot, and if you dont work on bettering your odds you deserve what you get.

You can't speak in broad generalities because some people enjoy hacking and having OP/modded gear/cars. This boils down to your last experiences and if you haven't learned from them oh well. Of online is so important to you, search thru some forums and find other people who just want to play legit, if you can't be bothered to put that much effort into it then you don't really care that much about it.

I don't car if people mod or hack, I'll have fuj my way and I hope they have fun in theirs, it has always been realativly easy to avoid and to find others who play like I do.
---
Guns for show, Knives for a pro
#6shoving_tacoZPosted 11/25/2013 4:22:25 PM
This won't impact me at all. I like the single-player progression. Can't wait!
---
#7ARC_NoOnePosted 11/25/2013 4:35:50 PM
RolITide22 posted...
Unless you want to circle jerk with your buddies and race no one else, it will affect your gameplay negatively as well.

Online is what you make of it, in any racing game.
There will always be bad drivers in the public lobbies of EVERY racing game, regardless of what they drive, or how they obtained the car.

If you choose to subject yourself to that, it's YOUR fault that your experiences are less than stellar.
And you can make fun of those of us who DO run in private racing circles all you want.
WE'RE not the ones having our games "ruined" for us.
---
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.
#8ProdrivertnPosted 11/25/2013 5:08:16 PM
And it sucks that you have to buy the game too. Man, the whining is out of control today.
#9myusernameislamePosted 11/25/2013 5:16:37 PM
RolITide22 posted...
- plus its a joke that they put weather-change for Daytona Speedway in GT6 and force NASCAR racers to fork out $60 for a new game instead of doing a $15 DLC for GT5. Gran Turismo 6 is a joke.

OK your post was pretty melodramatic up to this point, but at least you were saying things that made sense, but then you got to this part. Like there are so many things wrong with this I don't even know how to break it down.
---
http://www.grenadetreegames.com/
#10DarkDocPosted 11/25/2013 5:42:04 PM
RolITide22 posted...
With people being able to purchase in-game credits with their "Daddy's" credit card, you're going to have a bunch of 6 year olds running around with Bugatti's the second the game comes out.

Haha, wait until they realise how crappy the Veyron is...

RolITide22 posted...
Remember how Gran Turismo 5 was ruined buy people using engine swaps

No I don't?

RolITide22 posted...
Even the patch didn't fix people hacking in any car

I thought that was fixed?

RolITide22 posted...
Couple that with in-game cash there is no reason to grind except for the purists.

I didn't grind and I'm a purist. But anyway, funny how most people complain that grinding is a bad thing, and yet you complain that you want to do more of it...

RolITide22 posted...
its a joke that they put weather-change for Daytona Speedway in GT6

Why? Because it never rains in Daytona in real life?