Split-screen CO-OP?

#1AcidSoldnerPosted 8/15/2013 9:41:06 PM
As title suggests, wondering if this game has any sort of split-screen, either online or off?

Picking this up tomorrow (or at least my Gamestop claims it'll be in) and I'd love to split-screen with my buddy.
---
PSN: Eternal_Lord
XBL GT: Pyrat Rum
#2Shark_04Posted 8/15/2013 9:46:23 PM
It does not feature co-op, nor does it feature any LAN capabilities, it is all Online or Single Player.
#3Shark_04Posted 8/15/2013 9:47:45 PM
Sorry, mean't to say it does not feature Split Screen Co-op.
#4Kinky_KenPosted 8/16/2013 6:01:37 AM
Damn! Was hoping I could have signed my wife in as a guest and used her as a human shield.. lol
#5joyce_181502Posted 8/16/2013 6:06:26 AM
Kinky_Ken posted...
Damn! Was hoping I could have signed my wife in as a guest and used her as a human shield.. lol

Uh maybe instead of playing a video game, you should sit down and talk with her

;)
#6Kinky_KenPosted 8/16/2013 6:18:39 AM
Ive been in the hospital with her for 4 days while we were having our first child.. so it's almost a blessing that the game has been delayed for me.. At this point I'm done talking and I'm rdy to go home and shoot something.. with or without the meat shield lol
#7kennyynnooPosted 8/16/2013 6:31:17 AM
Kinky_Ken posted...
Ive been in the hospital with her for 4 days while we were having our first child.. so it's almost a blessing that the game has been delayed for me.. At this point I'm done talking and I'm rdy to go home and shoot something.. with or without the meat shield lol

I didn't touch videogames until my baby was 3 months old, good luck with sleep alone. At 3 months I had him sleeping all night so I can get an hour in before bed.

Oh to respond talk to her on the other reply....my wife requests to play a split screen sometimes, we play borderlands, left for dead and rainbow six.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#8Kinky_KenPosted 8/16/2013 6:44:30 AM
I know.. wishful thinking.. just so over tired i need something to keep my brain busy lol I've reading this board non stop for the pass few days.. hoping i can sneak a hour in while im on night shift baby duty lol but yea my wife loves playing MC.. and watching her try to play fps is honestly the funniest thing ever! "ahhhhh theres a guy!!!! ahhh" runs in circles "shoot him babe!!!" *proceeds to shoot wall and ceiling in a panic frenzy* lol
im in canada and i dont think EB will have the game till next week... well thats what they said anyways.... me and my buddy are getting it so i could use a friend or two to play with once i get the hang of it.
#9kennyynnooPosted 8/16/2013 6:57:35 AM
Kinky_Ken posted...
I know.. wishful thinking.. just so over tired i need something to keep my brain busy lol I've reading this board non stop for the pass few days.. hoping i can sneak a hour in while im on night shift baby duty lol but yea my wife loves playing MC.. and watching her try to play fps is honestly the funniest thing ever! "ahhhhh theres a guy!!!! ahhh" runs in circles "shoot him babe!!!" *proceeds to shoot wall and ceiling in a panic frenzy* lol
im in canada and i dont think EB will have the game till next week... well thats what they said anyways.... me and my buddy are getting it so i could use a friend or two to play with once i get the hang of it.

I was lucky, my son was born in January and nothing good was out but I'm on my second kid, I gave up games for months both kids. Just be ready to shut off mid game. I won't even go into the depression most woman get from pregnancy due to hormone changes, just be ready to give it up at times.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#10Kinky_KenPosted 8/16/2013 7:07:11 AM
Yea i expect that. i don't really play much anyways. Yea hopfuly shes does ok with all that stuff.. We just cant wait to be home. ne who nice talking with ya. have a good one.