What is your favorite gun combo?

#11JpalleschiPosted 9/2/2013 1:50:29 PM
Mosconi / locomotive.

Bang bang, switch weapons, bang bang bang bang bang bang, crouch/hide and reload. Works great for me. Also optimizes enforcer skills.
#12MistahPinkPosted 9/2/2013 1:52:16 PM
Road Warrior Gangsta special Mosconi, Bronco. I always get more kills than Loco users on Bank jobs. I dont even have the shotgun skills unlocked.

My Mosconi has killed three swat with one shot. Every shot with the Bronco is a kill shot, except Bulldozers, the take at least nine Bronco bullets.
#13glassghost0Posted 9/2/2013 2:36:58 PM
Im_an_F18_bro posted...
glassghost0 posted...
Don't know why anyone wouldn't use the Locomotive

Best gun in the game.

FTFY

Mosconi is 10x better than the locomotive, it can kill across the map, take out 3+ people with one shot, reloads quick, will never run out of ammo
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#14MistahPinkPosted 9/2/2013 2:57:57 PM
glassghost0 posted...
Im_an_F18_bro posted...
glassghost0 posted...
Don't know why anyone wouldn't use the Locomotive

Best gun in the game.

FTFY

Mosconi is 10x better than the locomotive, it can kill across the map, take out 3+ people with one shot, reloads quick, will never run out of ammo

Sawed off gangsta special Mosconi loses range but gains ridiculous mobility and the Bronco is a pocket sniper. Still need that slimline mod though.
#15slaveanselmo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2013 3:13:50 PM
Totally forgot about the Mosconi. How much reserve ammo do you get with that? 8 shells?
---
Ask me if I care about karma..
#16dooyaunastanPosted 9/2/2013 4:08:01 PM
Enforcer build so I used to go with the Reinfield/Loco but then I met the Mosconi. Eats them all alive, just got extended mags for the Reinfield but nothing yet for the Loco besides an ergo grip and shark teeth or whatever.

When I used rifles I had a CAR-4 with long barrel, stubby ext, ergo grip and tac stock and I liked it way more than the AMR-16 or M308. Though I did just get some cool attachments for the 308 so I'll have to give it another whirl.
---
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison
#17slaveanselmo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2013 6:20:56 PM
I just got the AK762 and it isn't that bad. The bar graphs say it is just slightly less accurate than the CAR. It wasn't a problem on an OK Nightclub job, though, because it was mostly CQC. Recoil didn't seem any worse than the CAR, either.
---
Ask me if I care about karma..
#18100RackzPosted 9/2/2013 7:32:44 PM
Mosconi or Reinfield 880 with a suppressed Krinkov or Deagle with long barrel.

I used to love ARs until I unlocked the 880. Since then I've fallen in love with shotguns.
---
GT: CMasonOnDeck
I'm just honest.
#19MistahPinkPosted 9/2/2013 8:17:34 PM
slaveanselmo posted...
Totally forgot about the Mosconi. How much reserve ammo do you get with that? 8 shells?

26, each one a guaranteed kill. Then pick up the ammo they dropped. I almost never need to grab ammo from the ammo bags.
#20JetblackmoonPosted 9/3/2013 1:45:26 AM
I like Car-4/Bronco (or Deagle) or Reinfield/Bronco (or Deagle). I have points into Pistol Messiah, so it's kinda important for me to run pistols as secondaries.
---
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!